Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
China Zibo Cuju vs Suzhou Dongwu Tip
Zibo Cuju
League One
22 July 2021
08:30
Suzhou Dongwu
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Zibo Cuju vs Suzhou Dongwu 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Zibo Cuju or the Draw. Zibo Cuju take on Suzhou Dongwu in this League One league match played in China. Zibo Cuju has a 41% probability to beat Suzhou Dongwu at home. Suzhou Dongwu playing away has a 59% probability to beat Zibo Cuju.

Win Probability

Zibo Cuju
Suzhou Dongwu
W 41% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
59% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Zibo Cuju or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:07 22 July 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Zibo Cuju
Suzhou Dongwu
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
2.2

League One League Table (China)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Chengdu Better City
15 10 4 1 37 24 34
2. Meizhou Kejia
15 11 1 3 36 21 34
3. Hangzhou Greentown
15 10 3 2 33 21 33
4. Wuhan Three Towns
14 8 3 3 32 18 27
5. Nantong Zhiyun
15 8 3 4 25 8 27
6. Shaanxi Changan Athletic
14 7 4 3 24 11 25
7. Kunshan
15 6 7 2 25 10 25
8. Heilongjiang Lava Spring
15 7 3 5 22 1 24
9. Guizhou Zhicheng
15 6 5 4 12 2 23
10. Sichuan Jiuniu
15 5 6 4 14 3 21
11. Suzhou Dongwu
15 4 6 5 19 -2 18
12. Nanjing City
14 4 4 6 9 -6 16
13. Shenyang Urban
14 5 1 8 15 -8 16
14. Zibo Cuju
14 2 5 7 9 -13 11
15. Beijing Baxy
15 2 4 9 13 -13 10
16. Jiangxi Liansheng
14 2 4 8 12 -16 10
17. Xinjiang Tianshan
15 1 2 12 10 -28 5
18. BIT
15 1 1 13 14 -33 4

Head-to-Head

Zibo Cuju
 
Suzhou Dongwu
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Zibo Cuju vs Suzhou Dongwu Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
65%
35%
FORME (H2H)
73%
27%
Zibo Cuju Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
22%
Defending %
67%
FORME
53%
Suzhou Dongwu Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
11
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
39%
FORME
20%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.20 3.61 3.40 3.87 2.00 2.15
3.00 3.33 3.10 3.46 2.25 2.43
3.25 3.61 3.25 3.61 2.10 2.24
2.90 3.3 3.40 3.97 2.05 2.24
3.13 3.37 3.30 3.57 2.24 2.36
3.35 3.77 3.20 3.58 2.05 2.2
3.00 3.33 3.10 3.46 2.25 2.43
3.05 3.47 3.15 3.6 2.11 2.3
3.27 3.44 3.21 3.37 2.34 2.42
2.77 3.12 3.15 3.61 2.26 2.49
3.24 3.49 3.14 3.37 2.28 2.4
3.20 3.61 3.40 3.87 2.00 2.15
3.20 3.58 3.10 3.46 2.15 2.32
3.28 3.64 3.12 3.44 2.15 2.3
3.35 3.77 3.20 3.58 2.05 2.2
3.15 3.58 3.10 3.51 2.11 2.29
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.80 4.51 1.22 1.28
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
3.75 4.35 1.24 1.3
4.00 4.65 1.22 1.27
4.20 5.03 1.19 1.25
4.40 5.27 1.18 1.23
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.00 2.1 1.82 1.91
2.33 2.48 1.61 1.68
2.02 2.13 1.80 1.89
4.02 4.81 1.20 1.26
3.80 4.51 1.22 1.28
3.60 4.19 1.25 1.31
4.08 4.86 1.20 1.26
4.40 5.27 1.18 1.23
1.99 2.09 1.83 1.92
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.36 1.44 2.85 3.25
1.43 1.52 2.60 2.92
1.36 1.43 3.00 3.34
1.40 1.49 2.72 3.06
1.37 1.45 2.88 3.24
2.04 2.13 1.81 1.88
1.40 1.48 2.73 3.07
1.36 1.44 2.85 3.25
1.40 1.49 2.70 3.05
1.41 1.49 2.70 3.03
1.37 1.45 2.88 3.24
Bookies
Yes No
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
1.90 2.06 1.80 1.94
2.05 2.23 1.69 1.81
2.00 2.17 1.73 1.86
1.96 2.1 1.79 1.91
1.98 2.14 1.75 1.88
1.90 2.06 1.80 1.94
1.94 2.07 1.82 1.93
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
1.91 2.07 1.80 1.94
2.00 2.15 1.75 1.87
1.98 2.14 1.75 1.88
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.72 5.05 1.25 2.4 1.30 2.59
1.52 3.98 1.28 2.67 1.28 2.67
1.67 4.43 1.32 2.6 1.31 2.56
1.67 4.37 1.29 2.47 1.36 2.74
1.61 4.09 1.31 2.59 1.34 2.71
1.66 4.67 1.29 2.58 1.27 2.51
1.52 3.98 1.28 2.67 1.28 2.67
1.51 3.79 1.27 2.57 1.34 2.88
1.67 4.47 1.31 2.58 1.31 2.58
1.72 5.05 1.25 2.4 1.30 2.59
1.62 3.98 1.35 2.67 1.35 2.67
1.58 4.19 1.30 2.67 1.28 2.59
1.66 4.67 1.29 2.58 1.27 2.51
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Zibo Cuju or
The Draw