Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Morocco Youssoufia Berrechid vs Ittihad Tanger Tip
Youssoufia Berrechid
Botola Pro
25 November 2021
07:30
Ittihad Tanger

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Youssoufia Berrechid vs Ittihad Tanger AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Youssoufia Berrechid or the Draw. Youssoufia Berrechid take on Ittihad Tanger in this Botola Pro league match played in Morocco. Youssoufia Berrechid has a 83% probability to beat Ittihad Tanger at home. Ittihad Tanger playing away has a 17% probability to beat Youssoufia Berrechid.

Win Probability

Youssoufia Berrechid
Ittihad Tanger
W 83% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
17% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Youssoufia Berrechid or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Youssoufia Berrechid
Ittihad Tanger
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
2

Botola Pro League Table (Morocco)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Wydad AC
12 10 2 021 15 32
2. Raja Casablanca
12 7 3 217 9 24
3. FAR Rabat
12 5 5 214 5 20
4. Renaissance Berkane
12 4 7 114 4 19
5. Riadi Salmi
12 6 1 521 4 19
6. Maghreb Fès
12 4 5 312 4 17
7. Difaa EL Jadida
12 4 5 316 -3 17
8. Chabab Mohammédia
12 4 5 311 2 17
9. Olympique Khouribga
12 3 5 416 -3 14
10. Ittihad Tanger
12 4 2 616 -1 14
11. Olympique Safi
12 2 7 36 -1 13
12. Youssoufia Berrechid
12 3 3 612 -6 12
13. Hassania Agadir
12 3 2 78 -5 11
14. Mouloudia Oujda
12 2 4 610 -7 10
15. FUS Rabat
12 1 6 59 -5 9
16. Rapide Oued ZEM
12 1 4 74 -12 7

Head-to-Head

Youssoufia Berrechid
 
Ittihad Tanger
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Youssoufia Berrechid vs Ittihad Tanger Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
44%
56%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
40%
60%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
63%
38%
FORME (H2H)
42%
58%
Youssoufia Berrechid Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
45%
Defending %
45%
FORME
33%
Ittihad Tanger Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
91%
Defending %
9%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Youssoufia Berrechid or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Botola Pro
27 Jul 2021
Youssoufia Berrechid
Ittihad Tanger
Botola Pro
08 May 2021
Youssoufia Berrechid
Ittihad Tanger
Botola Pro
02 Mar 2020
Youssoufia Berrechid
Ittihad Tanger
Botola Pro
23 Nov 2019
Youssoufia Berrechid
Ittihad Tanger
Botola Pro
28 Apr 2019
Youssoufia Berrechid
Ittihad Tanger