Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
England West Brom vs Birmingham Tip
West Brom
Championship
15 October 2021
07:00
Birmingham

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

West Brom vs Birmingham AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is West Brom or the Draw. West Brom take on Birmingham in this Championship league match played in England. West Brom has a 64% probability to beat Birmingham at home. Birmingham playing away has a 36% probability to beat West Brom.

Win Probability

West Brom
Birmingham
W 64% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
36% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: West Brom or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

West Brom
Birmingham
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
0.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
2.4

Head-to-Head

West Brom
 
Birmingham
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
West Brom vs Birmingham Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
69%
31%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
85%
15%
Attacking (H2H)
88%
13%
Defending (H2H)
80%
20%
FORME (H2H)
89%
11%
West Brom Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
64%
Defending %
73%
FORME
53%
Birmingham Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
1
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
9%
Defending %
0%
FORME
7%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


West Brom or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Friendlies Clubs
31 Jul 2021
Birmingham
West Brom
0-4
Championship
20 Jun 2020
Birmingham
West Brom
0-0
Championship
14 Dec 2019
Birmingham
West Brom
2-3
Championship
29 Mar 2019
Birmingham
West Brom
3-2
Championship
14 Sep 2018
Birmingham
West Brom
1-1