Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Egypt Wadi Degla vs El Gouna FC Tip
Wadi Degla
Premier League
18 June 2021
05:00
El Gouna FC
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Wadi Degla vs El Gouna FC 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or El Gouna FC. Wadi Degla take on El Gouna FC in this Premier League league match played in Egypt. Wadi Degla has a 45% probability to beat El Gouna FC at home. El Gouna FC playing away has a 55% probability to beat Wadi Degla.

Win Probability

Wadi Degla
El Gouna FC
W 45% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
55% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or El Gouna FC Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 June 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Wadi Degla
El Gouna FC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
0.4

Premier League League Table (Egypt)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Zamalek SC
27 18 7 2 48 30 61
2. Al Ahly
26 17 7 2 54 33 58
3. AL Masry
28 11 10 7 37 8 43
4. AL Assiouty
27 9 14 4 39 7 41
5. Al Ittihad
28 11 8 9 33 1 41
6. Smouha SC
28 8 16 4 43 6 40
7. Enppi
28 9 11 8 31 1 38
8. El Geish
28 10 7 11 37 6 37
9. Misr EL Makasa
28 10 7 11 29 -8 37
10. El Gouna FC
28 8 12 8 29 -1 36
11. Ceramica Cleopatra
27 7 12 8 35 0 33
12. Ismaily SC
27 9 8 10 35 2 32
13. Ghazl El Mehalla
27 7 11 9 22 -7 32
14. El Mokawloon
28 7 8 13 27 -10 29
15. National Bank of Egypt
28 5 12 11 29 -7 27
16. Aswan Sc
28 6 7 15 22 -26 25
17. Wadi Degla
27 4 11 12 24 -9 23
18. El Entag EL Harby
28 3 10 15 27 -26 19

Head-to-Head

Wadi Degla
 
El Gouna FC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Wadi Degla vs El Gouna FC Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
27%
73%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
20%
80%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
20%
80%
FORME (H2H)
25%
75%
Wadi Degla Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
22%
Defending %
56%
FORME
13%
El Gouna FC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
11%
Defending %
89%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
El Gouna FC

Last 5 Matches

Premier League
24 Jan 2021
El Gouna FC
Wadi Degla
2-0
Premier League
14 Oct 2020
El Gouna FC
Wadi Degla
0-2
Premier League
04 Feb 2020
El Gouna FC
Wadi Degla
1-0
Premier League
26 Dec 2018
El Gouna FC
Wadi Degla
0-2
Premier League
06 Aug 2018
El Gouna FC
Wadi Degla
1-3