Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria Wa Boufarik vs Usm El Harrach Tip
Wa Boufarik
Ligue 2
14 January 2022
02:00
Usm El Harrach

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Wa Boufarik vs Usm El Harrach AI Prediction 14 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Wa Boufarik or the Draw. Wa Boufarik take on Usm El Harrach in this Ligue 2 league match played in Algeria. Wa Boufarik has a 54% probability to beat Usm El Harrach at home. Usm El Harrach playing away has a 46% probability to beat Wa Boufarik.

Win Probability

Wa Boufarik
Usm El Harrach
W 54% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
46% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Wa Boufarik or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Wa Boufarik
Usm El Harrach
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
0.6

Ligue 2 League Table (Algeria)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. JS Bordj Ménaïel
15 11 2 226 17 35
2. USM Annaba
15 8 5 219 8 29
3. Teleghma
15 7 7 122 13 28
4. Khenchela
15 7 7 122 10 28
5. CA Batna
15 8 4 317 -1 28
6. US Chaouia
15 7 2 619 6 23
7. JSM Skikda
15 6 3 615 3 21
8. AS AIN Mlila
15 5 6 410 0 21
9. Hamra Annaba
15 4 6 515 1 18
10. MO Bejaia
15 2 11 216 4 17
11. MO Constantine
15 4 5 616 -6 17
12. RB Ouargla
15 4 4 713 -2 16
13. JSM Bejaia
15 4 3 816 -8 15
14. El Eulma
15 3 3 99 -11 12
15. Lakhdaria
15 1 5 910 -11 8
16. Bordj BOU Arreridj
15 1 3 1112 -23 6

Head-to-Head

Wa Boufarik
 
Usm El Harrach
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Wa Boufarik vs Usm El Harrach Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
57%
43%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
57%
43%
Defending (H2H)
30%
70%
FORME (H2H)
44%
56%
Wa Boufarik Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
80%
Defending %
30%
FORME
47%
Usm El Harrach Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
70%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Wa Boufarik or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 2
18 May 2021
Wa Boufarik
Usm El Harrach
Ligue 2
11 Mar 2021
Wa Boufarik
Usm El Harrach