Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Netherlands VVV Venlo vs Telstar Tip
VVV Venlo
Eerste Divisie
23 September 2022
07:00
Telstar

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

VVV Venlo vs Telstar AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is VVV Venlo or the Draw. VVV Venlo take on Telstar in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. VVV Venlo has a 43% probability to beat Telstar at home. Telstar playing away has a 57% probability to beat VVV Venlo.

Win Probability

VVV Venlo
Telstar
W 43% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
57% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: VVV Venlo or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

VVV Venlo
Telstar
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.4
1.4

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. PEC Zwolle
8 6 1 123 13 19
2. Heracles
8 6 1 122 13 19
3. FC Eindhoven
8 5 3 017 10 18
4. Roda
8 4 3 115 5 15
5. Willem II
8 4 3 111 4 15
6. NAC Breda
8 4 2 212 2 14
7. MVV
8 4 2 216 1 14
8. VVV Venlo
8 4 2 214 0 14
9. Jong AZ
8 4 1 316 4 13
10. Jong Ajax
8 3 2 315 2 11
11. Almere City FC
8 3 1 410 -2 10
12. Jong PSV
8 2 3 39 -5 9
13. ADO Den Haag
8 2 2 410 -4 8
14. Telstar
8 2 2 46 -8 8
15. FC OSS
8 2 1 510 -4 7
16. Dordrecht
8 2 1 58 -5 7
17. Helmond Sport
8 2 0 67 -5 6
18. Den Bosch
8 2 0 610 -6 6
19. De Graafschap
8 1 2 59 -7 5
20. Jong Utrecht
8 1 2 56 -8 5

Head-to-Head

VVV Venlo
 
Telstar
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
VVV Venlo vs Telstar Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
64%
36%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
91%
9%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
37%
63%
FORME (H2H)
54%
46%
VVV Venlo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
35%
Defending %
48%
FORME
47%
Telstar Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
17%
Defending %
70%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.002.143.604.093.103.46
2.102.193.603.893.253.48
2.102.263.453.93.003.33
2.052.213.403.863.103.48
2.102.173.503.713.503.71
2.082.173.724.023.223.44
2.102.193.603.893.253.48
2.072.223.654.162.913.23
2.142.23.653.843.343.5
2.042.233.353.92.973.39
2.102.233.503.883.103.4
2.102.193.724.013.203.41
1.982.163.504.093.003.43
2.102.233.503.883.103.4
2.052.183.604.033.103.41
2.072.213.523.933.103.42
2.112.273.654.152.853.15
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.502.781.471.56
2.702.91.471.53
2.552.831.461.55
2.502.731.501.58
2.502.731.501.58
2.562.831.461.55
2.702.91.471.53
1.811.92.012.12
2.552.721.521.58
1.831.912.012.1
2.502.851.431.54
2.562.831.461.55
2.502.781.471.56
2.552.871.441.54
2.502.761.481.57
2.452.71.501.59
1.821.882.062.14
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.201.254.204.94
1.201.254.335.03
1.191.244.455.2
1.201.254.335.03
1.181.234.505.34
1.191.244.305.1
1.201.254.335.03
1.201.244.655.24
2.082.191.761.84
1.151.224.255.47
1.181.244.305.19
1.201.254.204.94
1.161.234.355.44
1.201.264.004.8
1.181.234.505.34
2.082.161.801.86
Bookies
YesNo
1.571.682.252.48
1.571.652.352.54
1.501.62.402.67
1.601.692.252.44
1.531.622.372.6
1.571.652.342.53
1.571.652.352.54
1.571.652.362.54
1.581.642.412.56
1.501.62.402.67
1.571.652.342.53
1.571.682.252.48
1.481.592.402.7
1.551.652.302.53
1.521.622.352.61
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.332.661.262.391.724.86
1.362.781.222.251.755.1
1.342.691.282.461.684.53
1.332.691.252.381.704.8
1.282.481.302.551.724.9
1.342.661.272.41.734.82
1.362.781.222.251.755.1
1.352.641.302.451.744.69
1.312.691.252.451.644.57
1.322.71.252.421.664.64
1.342.661.272.41.734.82
1.332.661.262.391.724.86
1.322.71.252.421.664.64
1.352.661.292.441.734.69
1.352.741.252.361.704.72
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


VVV Venlo or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
15 Apr 2022
VVV Venlo
Telstar
Eerste Divisie
03 Dec 2021
VVV Venlo
Telstar
Eerste Divisie
05 May 2017
VVV Venlo
Telstar
Eerste Divisie
02 Dec 2016
VVV Venlo
Telstar