Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal Vilafranquense vs Trofense Tip
Vilafranquense
Liga de Honra
14 May 2022
02:30
Trofense

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Vilafranquense vs Trofense AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Vilafranquense or the Draw. Vilafranquense take on Trofense in this Liga de Honra league match played in Portugal. Vilafranquense has a 55% probability to beat Trofense at home. Trofense playing away has a 45% probability to beat Vilafranquense.

Win Probability

Vilafranquense
Trofense
W 55% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
45% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Vilafranquense or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Vilafranquense
Trofense
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.2

Liga de Honra League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Rio Ave
34 21 7 652 21 70
2. Casa Pia
34 21 5 850 28 68
3. Chaves
34 18 10 654 19 64
4. Feirense
34 17 7 1050 13 58
5. Benfica B
34 17 6 1161 17 57
6. Nacional
34 14 9 1152 8 51
7. Penafiel
34 14 9 1138 0 51
8. Leixoes
34 13 9 1242 2 48
9. Mafra
34 11 10 1337 -5 43
10. FC Porto B
34 10 12 1245 -4 42
11. Farense
34 10 11 1340 -2 41
12. Vilafranquense
34 10 11 1341 -6 41
13. Trofense
34 10 10 1435 -6 40
14. Estrela
34 9 10 1542 -13 37
15. Academico Viseu
34 10 7 1731 -18 37
16. SC Covilha
34 8 12 1430 -13 36
17. Varzim
34 8 11 1525 -14 35
18. Academica
34 3 8 2335 -27 17

Head-to-Head

Vilafranquense
 
Trofense
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Vilafranquense vs Trofense Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
75%
25%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
46%
54%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
44%
56%
Vilafranquense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
50%
FORME
47%
Trofense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
58%
Defending %
50%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.252.473.203.672.753.09
2.352.493.403.72.853.05
2.302.463.303.632.903.15
2.252.463.203.642.803.13
2.252.413.403.772.873.13
2.292.433.443.762.883.1
2.252.423.403.812.803.07
2.352.493.403.72.853.05
2.202.373.503.962.783.06
2.382.443.453.583.103.21
2.282.533.113.592.713.07
2.352.483.353.632.903.11
2.322.453.423.712.893.1
2.252.473.203.672.753.09
2.352.463.403.642.953.13
2.302.483.303.682.803.07
2.302.453.303.622.913.16
2.252.423.403.812.803.07
2.222.43.453.92.783.06
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.903.311.351.43
3.103.411.361.42
3.053.381.361.42
2.753.081.401.48
3.253.61.331.38
3.043.41.351.42
3.053.411.351.42
3.103.411.361.42
1.891.951.992.05
3.163.381.381.42
1.861.941.982.07
3.003.441.331.41
3.043.41.351.42
2.903.311.351.43
3.103.441.351.41
3.003.441.331.41
2.903.221.381.45
3.053.411.351.42
1.881.942.002.07
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.261.333.504.06
1.251.313.604.19
1.251.33.804.32
1.251.33.754.29
1.251.33.754.29
1.261.323.624.14
1.231.284.004.58
1.251.313.604.19
2.022.091.861.92
1.311.353.573.87
2.112.221.741.82
1.221.293.754.47
1.261.323.624.14
1.261.333.504.06
1.251.33.904.38
1.291.353.403.85
1.251.313.734.27
1.231.284.004.58
2.092.171.791.85
Bookies
YesNo
1.661.782.102.29
1.651.752.152.33
1.601.692.252.44
1.621.722.202.39
1.661.782.102.29
1.691.782.142.28
1.631.742.172.36
1.651.752.152.33
1.601.692.252.44
1.701.82.102.25
1.661.782.102.29
1.601.692.252.44
1.671.782.102.28
1.631.742.142.34
1.631.742.172.36
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.402.921.312.551.573.77
1.352.871.252.451.574.09
1.402.881.312.531.603.88
1.402.931.302.531.573.8
1.402.931.302.531.573.8
1.382.911.282.51.573.91
1.382.931.272.471.573.94
1.352.871.252.451.574.09
1.402.821.332.551.633.94
1.362.921.282.581.513.71
1.372.861.292.531.573.9
1.382.911.282.51.573.91
1.402.921.312.551.573.77
1.382.861.302.541.583.89
1.402.881.302.491.623.99
1.392.891.302.531.583.86
1.382.931.272.471.573.94
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Vilafranquense or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Liga de Honra
09 Jan 2022
Trofense
Vilafranquense