Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Denmark Viborg vs Silkeborg Tip
Viborg
Superligaen
15 October 2021
05:00
Silkeborg

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Viborg vs Silkeborg AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Silkeborg. Viborg take on Silkeborg in this Superligaen league match played in Denmark. Viborg has a 41% probability to beat Silkeborg at home. Silkeborg playing away has a 59% probability to beat Viborg.

Win Probability

Viborg
Silkeborg
W 41% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
59% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Silkeborg Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Viborg
Silkeborg
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Superligaen League Table (Denmark)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Midtjylland
13 10 1 2 26 17 31
2. FC Copenhagen
13 7 4 2 27 16 25
3. Randers FC
13 7 3 3 17 4 24
4. Aalborg
13 6 3 4 20 5 21
5. Silkeborg
13 4 7 2 18 4 19
6. Brondby
13 4 6 3 19 1 18
7. Odense
13 3 6 4 20 1 15
8. Viborg
13 3 6 4 20 -1 15
9. Aarhus
13 4 3 6 10 -7 15
10. FC Nordsjaelland
13 4 2 7 17 -7 14
11. Sonderjyske
13 2 3 8 8 -12 9
12. Vejle
13 1 2 10 11 -21 5

Head-to-Head

Viborg
 
Silkeborg
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Viborg vs Silkeborg Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
41%
59%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
39%
61%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
29%
71%
Viborg Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
41%
Defending %
53%
FORME
27%
Silkeborg Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
65%
Defending %
59%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Silkeborg

Last 5 Matches

Superligaen
06 Aug 2021
Silkeborg
Viborg
4-1
Viasat Divisionen
12 May 2021
Silkeborg
Viborg
3-3
Viasat Divisionen
23 Apr 2021
Silkeborg
Viborg
2-0
Viasat Divisionen
26 Nov 2020
Silkeborg
Viborg
1-0
Viasat Divisionen
22 Oct 2020
Silkeborg
Viborg
1-2