Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Argentina Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. Tip
Union Santa Fe
Primera Division
15 September 2021
05:15
Estudiantes L.P.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Estudiantes L.P.. Union Santa Fe take on Estudiantes L.P. in this Primera Division league match played in Argentina. Union Santa Fe has a 45% probability to beat Estudiantes L.P. at home. Estudiantes L.P. playing away has a 55% probability to beat Union Santa Fe.

Win Probability

Union Santa Fe
Estudiantes L.P.
W 45% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
55% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Estudiantes L.P. Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 04:09 15 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Union Santa Fe
Estudiantes L.P.
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
0.8

Primera Division League Table (Argentina)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Talleres Cordoba
13 9 2 2 22 12 29
2. River Plate
13 8 3 2 26 16 27
3. Estudiantes L.P.
13 7 3 3 21 9 24
4. Lanus
13 7 2 4 22 3 23
5. Independiente
13 6 4 3 13 3 22
6. Boca Juniors
13 5 6 2 11 3 21
7. Velez Sarsfield
13 5 5 3 17 9 20
8. Godoy Cruz
13 6 2 5 23 5 20
9. Colon Santa Fe
13 5 4 4 10 -5 19
10. Racing Club
12 4 6 2 10 6 18
11. Gimnasia L.P.
13 4 5 4 11 -3 17
12. Rosario Central
13 5 1 7 18 0 16
13. San Lorenzo
13 4 4 5 12 -3 16
14. Defensa Y Justicia
13 3 6 4 13 1 15
15. Argentinos JRS
12 3 6 3 9 1 15
16. Newells Old Boys
12 4 3 5 14 -4 15
17. Union Santa Fe
13 4 3 6 12 -5 15
18. Atletico Tucuman
13 4 3 6 12 -6 15
19. Patronato
13 3 5 5 10 -4 14
20. Huracan
12 2 7 3 8 0 13
21. Banfield
13 2 7 4 10 -3 13
22. Sarmiento Junin
13 3 4 6 11 -5 13
23. Aldosivi
13 4 1 8 15 -9 13
24. Platense
13 2 6 5 15 -3 12
25. Central Cordoba de Santiago
13 2 5 6 13 -5 11
26. Arsenal Sarandi
13 2 5 6 6 -13 11

Head-to-Head

Union Santa Fe
 
Estudiantes L.P.
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
13%
88%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
15%
85%
Attacking (H2H)
44%
56%
Defending (H2H)
36%
64%
FORME (H2H)
47%
53%
Union Santa Fe Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
80%
Defending %
0%
FORME
47%
Estudiantes L.P. Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
20%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.30 3.58 3.10 3.34 2.25 2.37
3.25 3.53 2.95 3.18 2.35 2.49
3.20 3.58 3.00 3.33 2.20 2.37
3.36 3.56 3.06 3.22 2.35 2.45
3.30 3.64 2.85 3.1 2.32 2.48
3.30 3.58 3.10 3.34 2.25 2.37
3.20 3.5 3.10 3.38 2.25 2.39
3.46 3.6 3.23 3.35 2.30 2.36
2.96 3.2 3.15 3.43 2.37 2.52
3.36 3.55 3.05 3.2 2.37 2.46
3.10 3.46 3.00 3.33 2.25 2.43
3.35 3.63 3.10 3.34 2.23 2.35
3.30 3.64 2.85 3.1 2.32 2.48
3.10 3.39 2.99 3.26 2.35 2.51
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
4.50 5.34 1.18 1.23
5.00 5.45 1.20 1.22
4.33 5.03 1.20 1.25
4.15 5.08 1.18 1.24
4.75 5.51 1.18 1.22
4.50 5.34 1.18 1.23
2.03 2.09 1.87 1.92
4.91 5.5 1.19 1.22
2.13 2.2 1.78 1.83
4.14 5.08 1.18 1.25
4.00 4.8 1.20 1.26
4.32 4.94 1.21 1.25
4.75 5.51 1.18 1.22
1.45 1.5 2.81 3
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.42 1.5 2.70 3
1.62 1.68 2.35 2.47
1.40 1.48 2.75 3.08
1.48 1.51 2.84 2.96
1.54 1.62 2.43 2.62
1.42 1.5 2.70 3
1.80 1.85 2.10 2.17
1.46 1.5 2.81 2.98
1.63 1.68 2.36 2.47
1.48 1.51 2.84 2.96
1.42 1.51 2.62 2.95
1.43 1.5 2.76 3.02
1.43 1.5 2.75 3.01
2.33 2.43 1.65 1.7
Bookies
Yes No
2.00 2.13 1.78 1.88
2.35 2.44 1.65 1.69
2.00 2.12 1.80 1.89
2.00 2.11 1.81 1.9
2.18 2.38 1.62 1.73
2.00 2.13 1.78 1.88
2.18 2.35 1.65 1.74
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
2.00 2.15 1.75 1.87
1.94 2.09 1.79 1.92
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.63 4.43 1.28 2.54 1.30 2.62
1.61 3.74 1.42 2.85 1.36 2.62
1.57 3.9 1.33 2.69 1.33 2.69
1.61 3.89 1.39 2.81 1.33 2.58
1.55 3.8 1.38 2.92 1.29 2.54
1.63 4.43 1.28 2.54 1.30 2.62
1.53 3.68 1.32 2.66 1.36 2.83
1.61 3.89 1.39 2.81 1.33 2.58
1.62 3.96 1.38 2.78 1.33 2.58
1.65 4.02 1.38 2.72 1.35 2.61
1.55 3.8 1.38 2.92 1.29 2.54
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Estudiantes L.P.

Last 5 Matches

Primera Division
01 Feb 2020
Estudiantes L.P.
Union Santa Fe
3-1
Primera Division
06 Apr 2019
Estudiantes L.P.
Union Santa Fe
0-0
Primera Division
16 Feb 2018
Estudiantes L.P.
Union Santa Fe
2-0
Primera Division
29 May 2017
Estudiantes L.P.
Union Santa Fe
2-0
Copa Argentina
03 Sep 2016
Estudiantes L.P.
Union Santa Fe