Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal Tondela vs Boavista Tip
Tondela
Primeira Liga
14 May 2022
02:30
Boavista

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Tondela vs Boavista AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Tondela or the Draw. Tondela take on Boavista in this Primeira Liga league match played in Portugal. Tondela has a 52% probability to beat Boavista at home. Boavista playing away has a 48% probability to beat Tondela.

Win Probability

Tondela
Boavista
W 52% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
48% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Tondela or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Tondela
Boavista
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2
1.8

Primeira Liga League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. FC Porto
34 29 4 186 64 91
2. Sporting CP
34 27 4 373 50 85
3. Benfica
34 23 5 678 48 74
4. SC Braga
34 19 8 752 21 65
5. GIL Vicente
34 13 12 947 5 51
6. Guimaraes
34 13 9 1250 9 48
7. Santa Clara
34 9 13 1238 -16 40
8. Famalicao
34 9 12 1345 -6 39
9. Estoril
34 9 12 1336 -7 39
10. Maritimo
34 9 11 1439 -5 38
11. Pacos Ferreira
34 9 11 1429 -15 38
12. Boavista
34 7 17 1039 -13 38
13. Portimonense
34 10 8 1631 -14 38
14. Vizela
34 7 12 1537 -21 33
15. Arouca
34 7 10 1730 -24 31
16. Moreirense
34 7 8 1933 -18 29
17. Tondela
34 7 7 2041 -26 28
18. Belenenses
34 5 11 1823 -32 26

Head-to-Head

Tondela
 
Boavista
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Tondela vs Boavista Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
60%
40%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
64%
36%
Attacking (H2H)
43%
57%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
22%
78%
Tondela Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
23%
Defending %
23%
FORME
13%
Boavista Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
31%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.801.893.503.864.204.73
1.781.853.603.894.504.96
1.801.873.653.964.254.68
1.731.813.603.954.605.18
1.751.813.503.755.005.53
1.781.833.784.034.504.85
1.831.913.653.994.004.41
1.781.853.603.894.504.96
1.801.893.603.984.054.54
1.791.823.924.074.654.87
1.791.883.503.884.174.72
1.801.883.653.984.204.64
1.841.893.723.944.284.58
1.801.893.503.864.204.73
1.801.863.754.014.354.71
1.801.883.603.944.204.67
1.791.843.653.884.635.01
1.831.923.654.013.954.37
1.821.913.553.914.054.53
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.103.541.321.39
3.503.871.301.35
3.253.641.321.38
3.003.341.361.43
3.253.61.331.38
3.263.641.321.38
3.453.841.301.35
3.503.871.301.35
1.982.031.921.97
3.423.661.341.38
1.921.991.942.01
3.103.611.301.38
3.263.641.321.38
3.103.541.321.39
3.353.71.321.37
3.203.681.301.37
3.283.581.341.39
3.453.841.301.35
1.9521.952
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.281.353.303.83
1.301.363.403.81
1.281.333.604.03
1.291.343.503.92
1.281.343.503.96
1.291.353.463.89
1.281.323.704.09
1.301.363.403.81
1.321.363.553.82
1.651.722.262.39
1.251.323.454.08
1.291.353.463.89
1.281.353.303.83
1.271.323.654.11
1.291.363.303.79
1.301.343.573.91
1.281.323.704.09
2.192.271.741.79
Bookies
YesNo
1.801.941.902.06
1.851.971.902.03
1.761.91.952.12
1.801.941.912.07
1.801.921.952.09
1.861.961.942.05
1.811.921.952.08
1.851.971.902.03
1.801.892.002.12
1.851.971.912.03
1.801.941.902.06
1.801.892.002.12
1.801.941.912.07
1.851.971.902.03
1.811.921.952.08
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.222.221.292.461.956.96
1.202.211.222.282.059.3
1.232.221.292.422.007.29
1.182.111.292.492.007.95
1.162.081.282.52.008.41
1.212.161.282.42.068.26
1.242.281.272.381.967.03
1.202.211.222.282.059.3
1.222.151.292.382.128.61
1.192.191.262.441.947.56
1.222.221.272.392.007.64
1.222.21.292.432.017.5
1.222.221.292.461.956.96
1.222.211.282.412.007.52
1.222.21.292.442.007.4
1.222.191.302.462.007.3
1.242.281.272.381.967.03
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Tondela or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primeira Liga
08 Jan 2022
Boavista
Tondela
Primeira Liga
07 May 2021
Boavista
Tondela
Primeira Liga
16 Jan 2021
Boavista
Tondela
Primeira Liga
07 Mar 2020
Boavista
Tondela
Primeira Liga
27 Sep 2019
Boavista
Tondela