Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Tombense vs Guarani Campinas Tip
Tombense
Serie B
14 May 2022
07:00
Guarani Campinas

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Tombense vs Guarani Campinas AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Guarani Campinas. Tombense take on Guarani Campinas in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. Tombense has a 54% probability to beat Guarani Campinas at home. Guarani Campinas playing away has a 46% probability to beat Tombense.

Win Probability

Tombense
Guarani Campinas
W 54% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
46% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Guarani CampinasType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Tombense
Guarani Campinas
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
0.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
0.8

Serie B League Table (Brazil)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Cruzeiro
7 5 1 17 4 16
2. Sport Recife
8 4 3 16 4 15
3. Bahia
7 4 1 29 6 13
4. Vasco DA Gama
7 3 4 06 3 13
5. Novorizontino
8 3 4 18 1 13
6. Gremio
7 3 2 27 3 11
7. Criciuma
7 2 3 27 1 9
8. Ituano
7 2 3 27 1 9
9. Operario-PR
7 2 3 26 1 9
10. Chapecoense-sc
7 2 3 25 1 9
11. Sampaio Correa
7 2 2 38 1 8
12. Ponte Preta
7 2 2 33 -1 8
13. Londrina
8 2 2 47 -4 8
14. Nautico Recife
7 2 1 45 -3 7
15. Brusque
7 2 1 45 -3 7
16. CRB
8 2 1 56 -7 7
17. Vila Nova
7 1 4 27 -2 7
18. Guarani Campinas
7 1 4 24 -2 7
19. CSA
7 1 4 23 -2 7
20. Tombense
7 0 6 16 -2 6

Head-to-Head

Tombense
 
Guarani Campinas
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Tombense vs Guarani Campinas Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
25%
75%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
9%
91%
Attacking (H2H)
57%
43%
Defending (H2H)
40%
60%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
Tombense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
36%
Defending %
45%
FORME
27%
Guarani Campinas Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
27%
Defending %
64%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.7532.702.942.803.06
2.8032.8032.803
2.752.982.752.982.803.04
2.702.922.803.042.803.04
2.752.873.003.142.883.01
2.802.962.953.132.762.92
2.632.892.753.032.803.09
2.8032.8032.803
2.762.982.7832.803.02
2.973.072.802.892.963.06
2.582.92.743.12.663
2.802.982.802.982.853.04
2.802.962.953.132.762.92
2.7532.702.942.803.06
2.802.952.8532.903.06
2.702.922.803.042.803.04
2.732.972.692.922.853.11
2.632.892.753.032.803.09
2.652.912.783.062.763.04
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
5.506.921.121.17
1.621.722.202.39
6.007.11.131.16
5.006.21.141.19
5.506.741.131.17
5.557.381.101.16
6.257.721.111.15
1.621.722.202.39
1.891.942.012.07
6.217.051.141.17
1.811.892.032.13
5.757.551.101.15
5.557.381.101.16
5.506.921.121.17
6.007.531.111.15
1.601.712.202.41
5.607.21.111.16
6.257.721.111.15
1.641.72.312.43
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.601.712.202.41
2.853.141.401.47
1.601.692.252.44
1.571.662.302.51
1.621.722.202.39
1.641.692.362.46
1.581.672.302.49
2.853.141.401.47
2.082.151.821.87
1.651.72.322.42
2.122.241.731.81
1.571.682.252.48
1.641.692.362.46
1.601.712.202.41
1.601.682.302.47
2.803.161.381.46
1.621.732.172.37
1.581.672.302.49
2.562.731.521.58
Bookies
YesNo
2.252.481.571.68
2.252.441.601.69
2.152.341.641.75
2.202.391.621.72
2.382.611.531.62
2.292.451.611.69
2.282.491.571.67
2.252.441.601.69
2.152.341.641.75
2.382.581.551.63
2.252.481.571.68
2.152.341.641.75
2.252.481.571.68
2.302.531.551.65
2.282.491.571.67
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.402.941.423.031.423.03
1.423.111.352.81.423.11
1.422.971.422.971.443.06
1.362.831.4031.443.19
1.403.061.362.881.403.06
1.443.081.402.91.433.03
1.382.941.382.941.423.13
1.423.111.352.81.423.11
1.432.941.473.121.432.94
1.3831.362.911.403.1
1.392.991.382.941.413.08
1.443.081.402.91.433.03
1.402.941.423.031.423.03
1.402.971.402.971.423.06
1.402.891.433.021.453.11
1.352.881.403.111.383.02
1.382.941.382.941.423.13
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Guarani Campinas

Last 5 Matches

Serie C
31 Jul 2016
Guarani Campinas
Tombense
Serie C
28 May 2016
Guarani Campinas
Tombense
Serie C
31 Aug 2015
Guarani Campinas
Tombense
Serie C
27 Jun 2015
Guarani Campinas
Tombense