Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
China Tianjin Teda vs Shanghai Shenhua Tip
Tianjin Teda
Super League
22 July 2021
08:30
Shanghai Shenhua
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Tianjin Teda vs Shanghai Shenhua 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Shanghai Shenhua to win. Tianjin Teda take on Shanghai Shenhua in this Super League league match played in China. Tianjin Teda has a 23% probability to beat Shanghai Shenhua at home. Shanghai Shenhua playing away has a 77% probability to beat Tianjin Teda.

Win Probability

Tianjin Teda
Shanghai Shenhua
W 23% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
77% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Shanghai Shenhua to win Type: Winner

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:07 22 July 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Tianjin Teda
Shanghai Shenhua
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.4
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
1.2

Super League League Table (China)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Guangzhou Evergrande FC
11 6 3 2 27 14 21
2. Shandong Luneng
10 6 3 1 16 10 21
3. Shenzhen Ruby FC
10 6 3 1 19 9 21
4. Henan Jianye
11 3 5 3 11 0 14
5. Guangzhou R&F
10 3 5 2 16 -1 14
6. Chongqing Lifan
11 2 2 7 13 -8 8
7. Shijiazhuang Y. J.
11 1 4 6 10 -8 7
8. Qingdao Huanghai
10 2 1 7 6 -16 7

Head-to-Head

Tianjin Teda
 
Shanghai Shenhua
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Tianjin Teda vs Shanghai Shenhua Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
44%
56%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
20%
80%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
38%
62%
Tianjin Teda Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
13%
Defending %
81%
FORME
33%
Shanghai Shenhua Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
63%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
11.00 18.7 5.75 7.33 1.18 1.23
15.00 22.5 5.00 5.63 1.25 1.29
12.00 15.5 6.00 6.76 1.24 1.27
15.00 22.5 6.00 6.92 1.20 1.23
13.25 18.07 6.05 6.89 1.22 1.25
11.00 15.94 5.75 6.86 1.22 1.26
15.00 22.5 5.00 5.63 1.25 1.29
14.50 19.23 5.70 6.31 1.24 1.27
13.24 16.32 5.56 6.04 1.27 1.29
8.00 12 6.00 8 1.20 1.26
13.00 16.96 6.10 6.85 1.23 1.26
11.00 18.7 5.75 7.33 1.18 1.23
12.00 18.16 5.50 6.51 1.22 1.26
11.75 16.37 5.75 6.67 1.23 1.27
11.00 15.94 5.75 6.86 1.22 1.26
8.00 11.77 5.70 7.39 1.22 1.28
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
2.60 2.9 1.44 1.53
2.75 3.03 1.42 1.49
2.65 2.91 1.45 1.52
2.62 2.91 1.44 1.52
2.65 2.97 1.42 1.51
2.80 3.06 1.42 1.48
2.75 3.03 1.42 1.49
1.81 1.88 2.05 2.14
2.78 2.98 1.45 1.5
1.68 1.75 2.21 2.33
2.65 3.02 1.40 1.5
2.60 2.9 1.44 1.53
2.62 2.95 1.42 1.51
2.67 2.9 1.46 1.53
2.80 3.06 1.42 1.48
2.75 3.01 1.43 1.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.20 1.26 4.00 4.8
1.22 1.27 4.00 4.65
1.24 1.28 4.05 4.54
1.20 1.25 4.33 5.03
1.20 1.26 4.05 4.84
1.19 1.24 4.40 5.17
1.22 1.27 4.00 4.65
1.90 1.97 1.96 2.03
1.20 1.24 4.60 5.21
1.56 1.63 2.42 2.59
1.20 1.26 4.04 4.83
1.20 1.26 4.00 4.8
1.20 1.26 4.00 4.8
1.21 1.26 4.22 4.87
1.19 1.24 4.40 5.17
1.67 1.74 2.23 2.35
Bookies
Yes No
2.40 2.67 1.50 1.6
2.45 2.67 1.52 1.6
2.35 2.55 1.56 1.65
2.37 2.6 1.53 1.62
2.40 2.62 1.53 1.62
2.38 2.61 1.53 1.62
2.45 2.67 1.52 1.6
2.32 2.47 1.61 1.68
2.39 2.59 1.55 1.63
2.40 2.67 1.50 1.6
2.30 2.53 1.55 1.65
2.31 2.54 1.55 1.65
2.38 2.61 1.53 1.62
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
4.25 -6.62 1.06 1.8 1.02 1.68
3.75 -8.62 1.11 1.93 1.02 1.67
4.05 -8.7 1.14 1.94 1.04 1.67
4.33 -7.47 1.12 1.89 1.03 1.65
4.20 -7.56 1.12 1.91 1.02 1.64
4.00 -7.52 1.10 1.9 1.01 1.65
3.75 -8.62 1.11 1.93 1.02 1.67
4.00 -9.54 1.16 1.97 1.05 1.67
3.50 -8.98 1.07 1.86 1.03 1.74
4.10 -7.95 1.13 1.94 1.02 1.64
4.25 -6.62 1.06 1.8 1.02 1.68
3.80 -9.6 1.14 1.96 1.04 1.68
4.03 -9.47 1.15 1.94 1.06 1.7
4.00 -7.52 1.10 1.9 1.01 1.65
Winner AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Super League
15 Sep 2019
Shanghai Shenhua
Tianjin Teda
0-3
FA Cup
24 Jul 2019
Shanghai Shenhua
Tianjin Teda
1-3
Super League
10 May 2019
Shanghai Shenhua
Tianjin Teda
1-1
Super League
28 Oct 2018
Shanghai Shenhua
Tianjin Teda
2-4
Super League
18 Jul 2018
Shanghai Shenhua
Tianjin Teda
1-0