Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Wales The New Saints vs Newtown AFC Tip
The New Saints
Premier League
30 September 2022
06:45
Newtown AFC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 30 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

The New Saints vs Newtown AFC AI Prediction 30 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. The New Saints take on Newtown AFC in this Premier League league match played in Wales. The New Saints has a 75% probability to beat Newtown AFC at home. Newtown AFC playing away has a 25% probability to beat The New Saints.

Win Probability

The New Saints
Newtown AFC
W 75% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
25% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 30 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

The New Saints
Newtown AFC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
3.8
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
2.4

Premier League League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
14 12 2 041 36 38
2. GAP Connah S Quay FC
14 10 1 324 14 31
3. Penybont
14 7 4 321 8 25
4. Bala Town
14 7 3 427 13 24
5. Caernarfon Town
14 7 1 624 4 22
6. Cardiff MET
14 7 0 715 -10 21
7. Aberystwyth Town
14 6 0 817 -11 18
8. Haverfordwest County AFC
14 5 2 718 -3 17
9. Newtown AFC
14 5 2 723 -5 17
10. Flint Town United
14 4 3 715 -7 15
11. Pontypridd Town
14 4 1 913 -12 13
12. Airbus UK
14 0 1 1310 -27 -2

Head-to-Head

The New Saints
 
Newtown AFC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
The New Saints vs Newtown AFC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
80%
20%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
71%
29%
Attacking (H2H)
63%
37%
Defending (H2H)
80%
20%
FORME (H2H)
68%
32%
The New Saints Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
19
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
81%
FORME
100%
Newtown AFC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
69%
Defending %
25%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 30 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Premier League
13 Aug 2022
Newtown AFC
The New Saints
Premier League
18 Apr 2022
Newtown AFC
The New Saints
Premier League
25 Mar 2022
Newtown AFC
The New Saints
Premier League
19 Nov 2021
Newtown AFC
The New Saints
Premier League
15 Aug 2021
Newtown AFC
The New Saints