Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Wales The New Saints vs Cefn Druids AFC Tip
The New Saints
Premier
14 January 2022
07:45
Cefn Druids AFC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

The New Saints vs Cefn Druids AFC AI Prediction 14 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. The New Saints take on Cefn Druids AFC in this Premier league match played in Wales. The New Saints has a 96% probability to beat Cefn Druids AFC at home. Cefn Druids AFC playing away has a 4% probability to beat The New Saints.

Win Probability

The New Saints
Cefn Druids AFC
W 96% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
4% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

The New Saints
Cefn Druids AFC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.8
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
3.8

Premier League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
18 15 2 147 33 47
2. Newtown AFC
18 10 3 537 15 33
3. Flint Town United
18 10 2 637 12 32
4. Penybont
18 8 6 436 14 30
5. GAP Connah S Quay FC
18 7 6 519 7 27
6. Caernarfon Town
18 8 3 730 4 27
7. Bala Town
18 6 8 429 2 26
8. Cardiff MET
17 5 5 715 -9 20
9. Barry Town
17 5 4 822 -4 19
10. Haverfordwest County AFC
18 4 5 917 -14 17
11. Aberystwyth Town
18 5 2 1114 -14 17
12. Cefn Druids AFC
18 0 2 1612 -46 2

Head-to-Head

The New Saints
 
Cefn Druids AFC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
The New Saints vs Cefn Druids AFC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
95%
5%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
70%
30%
Defending (H2H)
79%
21%
FORME (H2H)
100%
0%
The New Saints Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
14
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
55%
FORME
100%
Cefn Druids AFC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
19
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
0%
FORME
0%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Premier
16 Mar 2021
The New Saints
Cefn Druids AFC
Premier
02 Dec 2020
The New Saints
Cefn Druids AFC
Premier
30 Dec 2019
The New Saints
Cefn Druids AFC
Premier
26 Dec 2019
The New Saints
Cefn Druids AFC
Premier
01 Jan 2019
The New Saints
Cefn Druids AFC