Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands Telstar vs FC Volendam Tip
Telstar
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
FC Volendam

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Telstar vs FC Volendam AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is FC Volendam to win. Telstar take on FC Volendam in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Telstar has a 30% probability to beat FC Volendam at home. FC Volendam playing away has a 70% probability to beat Telstar.

Win Probability

Telstar
FC Volendam
W 30% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
70% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: FC Volendam to win Type: Winner

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Telstar
FC Volendam
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
2.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.4

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

Telstar
 
FC Volendam
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Telstar vs FC Volendam Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
38%
62%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
25%
75%
Attacking (H2H)
24%
76%
Defending (H2H)
64%
36%
FORME (H2H)
43%
57%
Telstar Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
69%
FORME
67%
FC Volendam Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
46%
FORME
87%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Winner AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
25 Apr 2021
FC Volendam
Telstar
2-0
Eerste Divisie
30 Aug 2020
FC Volendam
Telstar
2-2
Eerste Divisie
14 Feb 2020
FC Volendam
Telstar
1-1
Eerste Divisie
20 Sep 2019
FC Volendam
Telstar
1-2
Eerste Divisie
26 Apr 2019
FC Volendam
Telstar
1-1