Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Sweden vs Slovakia Tip
Sweden
Euro Championship
18 June 2021
01:00
Slovakia
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Sweden vs Slovakia 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Sweden or the Draw. Sweden take on Slovakia in this Euro Championship league match played in World. Sweden has a 63% probability to beat Slovakia at home. Slovakia playing away has a 37% probability to beat Sweden.

Win Probability

Sweden
Slovakia
W 63% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
37% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Sweden or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Sweden
Slovakia
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.2
1

Euro Championship League Table (World)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Italy
3 3 0 0 7 7 9
2. Wales
3 1 1 1 3 1 4
3. Switzerland
3 1 1 1 4 -1 4
4. Turkey
3 0 0 3 1 -7 0

Head-to-Head

Sweden
 
Slovakia
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Sweden vs Slovakia Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
88%
13%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
59%
41%
Defending (H2H)
83%
17%
FORME (H2H)
52%
48%
Sweden Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
1
Attacking %
77%
Defending %
92%
FORME
73%
Slovakia Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
54%
Defending %
62%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Sweden or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Friendlies
16 Oct 2018
Sweden
Slovakia
1-1
Friendlies
12 Jan 2017
Sweden
Slovakia
6-0