Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
England Swansea vs Millwall Tip
Swansea
Championship
15 September 2021
06:45
Millwall
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Swansea vs Millwall AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Swansea or the Draw. Swansea take on Millwall in this Championship league match played in England. Swansea has a 33% probability to beat Millwall at home. Millwall playing away has a 67% probability to beat Swansea.

Win Probability

Swansea
Millwall
W 33% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
67% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Swansea or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Swansea
Millwall
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.6

Head-to-Head

Swansea
 
Millwall
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Swansea vs Millwall Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
70%
30%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
71%
29%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
57%
43%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Swansea Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
23%
Defending %
54%
FORME
33%
Millwall Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
38%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.65 2.77 2.95 3.1 3.00 3.16
2.65 2.76 3.00 3.14 3.00 3.14
2.60 2.73 2.95 3.12 3.00 3.18
2.60 2.73 3.10 3.28 2.88 3.04
2.60 2.73 3.10 3.29 2.87 3.03
2.62 2.71 3.15 3.29 2.94 3.06
2.80 2.91 3.00 3.13 2.85 2.97
2.65 2.76 3.00 3.14 3.00 3.14
2.49 2.67 2.99 3.25 2.91 3.15
2.66 2.73 3.05 3.14 3.09 3.18
2.57 2.71 2.96 3.15 3.00 3.19
2.62 2.71 3.15 3.29 2.94 3.06
2.65 2.77 2.95 3.1 3.00 3.16
2.70 2.82 3.00 3.15 2.90 3.04
2.59 2.73 2.96 3.14 2.98 3.17
2.75 2.91 2.95 3.13 2.80 2.97
2.62 2.74 2.93 3.08 3.05 3.22
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
4.33 5.22 1.18 1.24
4.75 5.4 1.19 1.23
4.50 4.81 1.24 1.26
5.00 5.92 1.16 1.2
4.90 5.85 1.16 1.21
5.25 5.96 1.17 1.2
4.75 5.4 1.19 1.23
2.08 2.15 1.82 1.87
4.99 5.55 1.19 1.22
2.61 2.76 1.52 1.57
4.90 5.85 1.16 1.21
4.33 5.22 1.18 1.24
4.50 5.44 1.17 1.23
5.00 5.67 1.18 1.21
5.25 5.96 1.17 1.2
1.53 1.58 2.58 2.72
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.50 1.55 2.65 2.81
1.56 1.61 2.50 2.64
1.50 1.56 2.62 2.8
1.49 1.57 2.54 2.77
1.48 1.54 2.63 2.84
1.50 1.55 2.65 2.81
1.80 1.92 1.95 2.09
1.51 1.55 2.70 2.82
2.21 2.3 1.72 1.77
1.49 1.57 2.54 2.77
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.50 1.6 2.40 2.67
1.51 1.57 2.57 2.75
1.48 1.54 2.63 2.84
2.61 2.76 1.52 1.57
Bookies
Yes No
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
2.05 2.18 1.75 1.85
2.15 2.25 1.74 1.8
2.10 2.29 1.66 1.78
2.11 2.23 1.73 1.81
2.06 2.21 1.72 1.82
2.05 2.18 1.75 1.85
2.12 2.22 1.75 1.82
2.18 2.35 1.65 1.74
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
2.00 2.17 1.73 1.86
2.08 2.26 1.68 1.79
2.06 2.21 1.72 1.82
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.40 3.04 1.33 2.73 1.45 3.29
1.40 2.91 1.35 2.7 1.52 3.49
1.43 2.87 1.43 2.87 1.53 3.3
1.40 2.92 1.36 2.75 1.50 3.39
1.44 2.95 1.39 2.75 1.53 3.36
1.43 3.02 1.40 2.89 1.45 3.11
1.40 2.91 1.35 2.7 1.52 3.49
1.42 2.89 1.42 2.89 1.50 3.24
1.38 2.85 1.38 2.85 1.49 3.36
1.44 2.95 1.39 2.75 1.53 3.36
1.40 3.04 1.33 2.73 1.45 3.29
1.38 2.77 1.43 2.98 1.50 3.3
1.42 2.84 1.43 2.88 1.53 3.32
1.43 3.02 1.40 2.89 1.45 3.11
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Swansea or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Championship
10 Apr 2021
Millwall
Swansea
0-3
Championship
03 Oct 2020
Millwall
Swansea
2-1
Championship
30 Jun 2020
Millwall
Swansea
1-1
Championship
23 Nov 2019
Millwall
Swansea
0-1
Championship
09 Feb 2019
Millwall
Swansea
1-0