Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Strasbourg vs Clermont Foot Tip
Strasbourg
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Clermont Foot

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Strasbourg vs Clermont Foot AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Strasbourg or the Draw. Strasbourg take on Clermont Foot in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Strasbourg has a 77% probability to beat Clermont Foot at home. Clermont Foot playing away has a 23% probability to beat Strasbourg.

Win Probability

Strasbourg
Clermont Foot
W 77% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
23% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Strasbourg or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Strasbourg
Clermont Foot
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.2

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Strasbourg
 
Clermont Foot
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Strasbourg vs Clermont Foot Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
54%
46%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Strasbourg Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
68%
FORME
53%
Clermont Foot Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
32%
Defending %
68%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.461.54.504.916.757.71
1.451.494.404.787.308.4
1.461.54.454.837.007.98
1.441.484.334.737.508.79
1.441.484.755.246.507.45
1.461.494.654.957.207.94
1.451.494.705.16.757.62
1.451.494.404.787.308.4
1.451.494.504.867.308.29
1.481.54.644.887.107.68
1.431.484.364.916.768.17
1.431.484.505.036.758
1.501.514.744.857.307.57
1.461.54.504.916.757.71
1.441.484.605.027.008.02
1.451.494.755.196.507.36
1.471.514.554.936.657.49
1.431.484.605.116.757.9
1.461.54.504.867.007.92
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.803.141.391.47
3.103.341.381.43
2.953.261.381.44
2.502.731.501.58
3.003.231.401.45
2.863.151.401.47
2.853.091.421.48
3.103.341.381.43
2.092.161.811.86
2.993.171.421.46
1.771.842.092.19
2.903.311.351.43
2.863.151.401.47
2.803.141.391.47
3.003.261.391.44
2.803.161.381.46
2.903.121.421.47
2.853.091.421.48
1.801.852.112.18
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.241.33.754.35
1.261.34.004.38
1.251.33.904.38
1.201.254.335.03
1.251.294.004.44
1.241.293.884.43
1.211.254.505.05
1.261.34.004.38
1.911.991.932.01
1.811.872.072.15
2.282.411.641.71
1.211.283.804.58
1.241.293.884.43
1.241.33.754.35
1.251.294.054.48
1.251.33.804.32
1.251.294.034.46
1.211.254.505.05
2.292.391.671.72
Bookies
YesNo
1.932.11.771.91
2.002.121.801.89
1.952.091.801.92
1.801.941.912.07
1.952.091.801.92
1.972.071.841.93
1.892.021.861.98
2.002.121.801.89
1.902.061.801.94
1.972.11.801.91
1.932.11.771.91
1.952.071.831.93
1.952.071.831.93
1.952.081.821.93
1.892.021.861.98
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.111.881.202.152.70461.08
1.091.861.172.12.75-66.88
1.121.861.222.152.85-278.43
1.071.791.202.192.75-73.82
1.111.911.182.122.62200
1.111.841.222.162.84-183.51
1.101.851.192.122.80-85.37
1.091.861.172.12.75-66.88
1.131.881.222.142.831438.23
1.071.821.172.142.70-61.81
1.101.841.202.132.85-73.76
1.121.861.232.182.81510.33
1.111.881.202.152.70461.08
1.111.851.212.142.85-117.22
1.111.881.202.152.70461.08
1.131.921.202.142.6582.35
1.101.851.192.122.80-85.37
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Strasbourg or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
19 Jan 2022
Clermont Foot
Strasbourg
Ligue 2
24 Feb 2017
Clermont Foot
Strasbourg
Ligue 2
23 Sep 2016
Clermont Foot
Strasbourg