Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
England Stoke City vs Barnsley Tip
Stoke City
Championship
15 September 2021
06:45
Barnsley
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Stoke City vs Barnsley AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Stoke City take on Barnsley in this Championship league match played in England. Stoke City has a 78% probability to beat Barnsley at home. Barnsley playing away has a 22% probability to beat Stoke City.

Win Probability

Stoke City
Barnsley
W 78% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
22% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match Draw Type: Draw

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Stoke City
Barnsley
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.4

Head-to-Head

Stoke City
 
Barnsley
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Stoke City vs Barnsley Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
63%
38%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
64%
36%
Attacking (H2H)
60%
40%
Defending (H2H)
58%
42%
FORME (H2H)
67%
33%
Stoke City Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
62%
FORME
67%
Barnsley Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
46%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.70 1.75 3.60 3.82 5.50 6.03
1.75 1.78 3.60 3.74 5.50 5.83
1.69 1.74 3.60 3.84 5.50 6.07
1.80 1.87 3.30 3.53 5.00 5.54
1.66 1.71 3.60 3.85 5.75 6.42
1.72 1.76 3.72 3.91 5.30 5.69
1.75 1.8 3.55 3.75 5.20 5.64
1.75 1.78 3.60 3.74 5.50 5.83
1.71 1.79 3.50 3.85 4.80 5.49
1.71 1.74 3.58 3.73 5.93 6.34
1.69 1.75 3.65 3.93 5.20 5.78
1.73 1.77 3.72 3.91 5.20 5.58
1.70 1.75 3.60 3.82 5.50 6.03
1.67 1.73 3.60 3.87 5.50 6.16
1.68 1.74 3.53 3.79 5.55 6.23
1.72 1.78 3.50 3.78 5.10 5.71
1.71 1.76 3.65 3.89 5.20 5.71
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.80 4.51 1.22 1.28
4.20 4.63 1.24 1.28
3.80 4.1 1.29 1.32
4.00 4.44 1.25 1.29
3.98 4.56 1.23 1.28
4.25 4.81 1.22 1.26
4.20 4.63 1.24 1.28
2.00 2.05 1.90 1.95
4.26 4.67 1.24 1.27
2.28 2.37 1.68 1.73
3.98 4.56 1.23 1.28
3.80 4.51 1.22 1.28
3.60 4.19 1.25 1.31
4.10 4.57 1.24 1.28
4.25 4.81 1.22 1.26
1.39 1.44 3.04 3.28
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.40 1.48 2.75 3.08
1.40 1.45 3.00 3.23
1.38 1.42 3.15 3.37
1.40 1.45 3.00 3.23
1.39 1.45 2.90 3.2
1.37 1.42 3.10 3.37
1.40 1.45 3.00 3.23
1.41 1.45 3.03 3.22
1.95 2 1.95 2
1.39 1.45 2.90 3.2
1.40 1.48 2.75 3.08
1.36 1.44 2.90 3.28
1.40 1.45 2.96 3.21
1.37 1.42 3.10 3.37
2.23 2.32 1.71 1.76
Bookies
Yes No
2.10 2.3 1.65 1.77
2.05 2.18 1.75 1.85
2.00 2.05 1.91 1.95
2.10 2.29 1.66 1.78
2.12 2.25 1.72 1.8
2.06 2.21 1.72 1.82
2.05 2.18 1.75 1.85
2.16 2.27 1.72 1.79
2.17 2.33 1.66 1.75
2.10 2.3 1.65 1.77
2.05 2.22 1.70 1.82
2.13 2.33 1.64 1.75
2.06 2.21 1.72 1.82
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.14 2.04 1.22 2.31 2.15 12.86
1.16 2.06 1.25 2.36 2.15 11.19
1.18 2.01 1.32 2.45 2.25 10.57
1.14 2 1.28 2.48 2.10 10.21
1.18 2.04 1.30 2.43 2.19 10.12
1.16 2.03 1.30 2.5 2.10 9.34
1.16 2.06 1.25 2.36 2.15 11.19
1.16 1.98 1.32 2.49 2.22 10.67
1.15 2.02 1.27 2.42 2.14 10.81
1.18 2.04 1.30 2.43 2.19 10.12
1.14 2.04 1.22 2.31 2.15 12.86
1.15 1.99 1.30 2.49 2.15 10.29
1.18 2.02 1.32 2.47 2.20 9.87
1.16 2.03 1.30 2.5 2.10 9.34
Draw AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Championship
24 Feb 2021
Barnsley
Stoke City
2-0
Championship
21 Oct 2020
Barnsley
Stoke City
2-2
Championship
04 Jul 2020
Barnsley
Stoke City
4-0
Championship
09 Nov 2019
Barnsley
Stoke City
2-4