Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Spain Sporting Gijon vs Ibiza Tip
Sporting Gijon
Segunda División
23 September 2022
07:00
Ibiza

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Sporting Gijon vs Ibiza AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Sporting Gijon or the Draw. Sporting Gijon take on Ibiza in this Segunda División league match played in Spain. Sporting Gijon has a 70% probability to beat Ibiza at home. Ibiza playing away has a 30% probability to beat Sporting Gijon.

Win Probability

Sporting Gijon
Ibiza
W 70% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
30% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Sporting Gijon or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Sporting Gijon
Ibiza
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.2

Segunda División League Table (Spain)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Las Palmas
7 4 3 010 9 15
2. Alaves
7 4 3 010 4 15
3. Eibar
7 4 1 212 4 13
4. FC Cartagena
7 4 1 210 2 13
5. Granada CF
7 4 0 39 1 12
6. Sporting Gijon
7 3 2 210 3 11
7. Burgos
7 2 5 02 2 11
8. Villarreal II
7 3 2 212 1 11
9. Albacete
7 3 2 28 1 11
10. FC Andorra
7 3 2 27 -1 11
11. Levante
7 2 4 17 4 10
12. Huesca
7 3 1 39 2 10
13. Ponferradina
7 3 1 310 -1 10
14. Oviedo
7 2 3 23 0 9
15. Tenerife
7 2 2 38 -1 8
16. Lugo
7 2 2 37 -2 8
17. Zaragoza
7 2 2 34 -2 8
18. Ibiza
7 2 1 45 -5 7
19. Mirandes
7 1 2 46 -5 5
20. Leganes
7 1 1 53 -4 4
21. Racing Santander
7 1 1 53 -5 4
22. Malaga
7 1 1 56 -7 4

Head-to-Head

Sporting Gijon
 
Ibiza
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Sporting Gijon vs Ibiza Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
67%
33%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
64%
36%
Defending (H2H)
55%
45%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Sporting Gijon Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
88%
Defending %
38%
FORME
47%
Ibiza Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
25%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.771.883.303.74.335.05
1.801.883.403.74.505.04
1.801.893.253.554.655.29
1.801.883.253.534.755.38
1.801.883.303.574.755.33
1.801.873.453.714.655.13
1.781.853.153.395.306.02
1.801.883.403.74.505.04
1.791.883.353.684.505.11
1.831.883.243.45.315.75
1.781.93.263.674.264.99
1.761.853.253.594.755.5
1.821.893.443.684.605.05
1.771.873.403.774.405.04
1.761.853.253.594.755.5
1.751.863.253.654.505.31
1.811.893.353.634.585.12
1.751.843.103.45.206.11
1.841.933.403.734.154.66
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.904.581.221.28
4.505.141.201.24
4.254.891.211.26
4.004.651.221.27
4.004.651.221.27
4.255.061.191.25
4.405.081.201.25
4.505.141.201.24
2.022.081.881.93
4.414.911.221.26
2.072.161.791.86
4.105.141.171.24
4.245.061.191.25
3.904.581.221.28
4.255.161.181.24
3.804.511.221.28
4.104.641.231.27
4.405.081.201.25
2.052.111.851.9
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.391.482.753.1
1.421.492.753.03
1.401.482.753.08
1.401.482.753.08
1.361.433.003.34
1.411.492.733.04
1.381.452.903.22
1.421.492.753.03
1.431.482.863.08
1.751.822.122.22
1.371.472.703.12
1.411.492.733.04
1.391.482.753.1
1.391.472.803.14
1.401.492.703.05
1.401.462.873.15
1.381.452.903.22
1.751.82.172.25
Bookies
YesNo
2.052.261.661.79
2.102.271.681.79
2.002.161.741.86
2.052.221.701.82
2.102.291.661.78
2.122.271.691.79
2.022.181.731.85
2.102.271.681.79
2.092.231.721.81
2.132.241.731.8
2.002.161.741.86
2.122.271.691.79
2.052.261.661.79
2.002.191.711.84
2.102.281.671.78
2.052.231.691.81
2.022.181.731.85
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.192.151.292.511.957.32
1.152.081.252.442.009.08
1.192.11.332.582.007.36
1.172.081.302.532.007.98
1.182.121.332.651.906.62
1.182.111.302.521.997.73
1.121.971.322.691.988.34
1.152.081.252.442.009.08
1.182.051.352.632.037.56
1.162.131.272.531.897.34
1.172.071.312.562.007.85
1.182.111.302.521.997.73
1.192.151.292.511.957.32
1.172.071.312.562.007.85
1.202.151.302.492.007.55
1.202.171.312.551.936.82
1.121.971.322.691.988.34
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Sporting Gijon or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Segunda División
01 May 2022
Sporting Gijon
Ibiza
Segunda División
18 Dec 2021
Sporting Gijon
Ibiza