Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Tip
Sporting CP
Primeira Liga
14 May 2022
07:30
Santa Clara

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Sporting CP vs Santa Clara AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Sporting CP take on Santa Clara in this Primeira Liga league match played in Portugal. Sporting CP has a 86% probability to beat Santa Clara at home. Santa Clara playing away has a 14% probability to beat Sporting CP.

Win Probability

Sporting CP
Santa Clara
W 86% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
14% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Sporting CP
Santa Clara
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.6
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
0.8

Primeira Liga League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. FC Porto
34 29 4 186 64 91
2. Sporting CP
34 27 4 373 50 85
3. Benfica
34 23 5 678 48 74
4. SC Braga
34 19 8 752 21 65
5. GIL Vicente
34 13 12 947 5 51
6. Guimaraes
34 13 9 1250 9 48
7. Santa Clara
34 9 13 1238 -16 40
8. Famalicao
34 9 12 1345 -6 39
9. Estoril
34 9 12 1336 -7 39
10. Maritimo
34 9 11 1439 -5 38
11. Pacos Ferreira
34 9 11 1429 -15 38
12. Boavista
34 7 17 1039 -13 38
13. Portimonense
34 10 8 1631 -14 38
14. Vizela
34 7 12 1537 -21 33
15. Arouca
34 7 10 1730 -24 31
16. Moreirense
34 7 8 1933 -18 29
17. Tondela
34 7 7 2041 -26 28
18. Belenenses
34 5 11 1823 -32 26

Head-to-Head

Sporting CP
 
Santa Clara
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
60%
40%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
62%
38%
Defending (H2H)
40%
60%
FORME (H2H)
57%
43%
Sporting CP Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
50%
FORME
80%
Santa Clara Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
67%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.221.257.258.559.5011.86
1.201.236.507.5513.0018
1.211.247.007.9812.0015.2
1.201.236.507.6712.0016.71
1.221.257.008.329.5012.1
1.211.236.807.6513.2516.91
1.211.246.507.6111.5015.49
1.201.236.507.5513.0018
1.211.256.307.5810.5014.61
1.211.237.227.9613.5616.43
1.201.246.958.3310.6014.19
1.191.237.008.4611.0015.1
1.221.246.807.6112.5015.52
1.221.257.258.559.5011.86
1.201.237.008.311.0014.59
1.201.236.507.6712.0016.71
1.221.246.807.6412.2515.26
1.201.246.507.7411.5016.07
1.191.236.307.6212.0017.9
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.152.381.601.72
2.152.31.681.77
2.122.261.701.79
2.052.221.701.82
2.102.291.661.78
2.242.311.721.76
2.232.361.661.73
2.152.31.681.77
1.982.031.921.97
2.222.321.701.76
2.252.381.661.73
2.102.291.661.78
2.242.311.721.76
2.152.381.601.72
2.122.261.701.79
2.102.31.651.77
2.152.271.711.79
2.232.361.661.73
1.972.021.931.98
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.141.195.256.38
1.121.166.007.3
1.141.175.756.74
1.121.175.506.92
1.121.166.007.3
1.121.175.256.72
1.131.166.107.17
1.121.166.007.3
1.841.892.062.12
1.141.175.966.88
1.9321.932
1.111.175.256.91
1.121.175.256.72
1.141.195.256.38
1.131.175.756.92
1.131.185.256.55
1.141.175.756.74
1.131.166.107.17
1.731.782.202.28
Bookies
YesNo
2.052.221.701.82
1.952.091.801.92
2.052.211.711.82
2.002.171.731.86
2.002.151.751.87
2.062.181.761.85
1.952.091.801.92
2.052.211.711.82
2.102.251.701.8
2.052.221.701.82
2.102.221.741.82
2.002.171.731.86
2.002.131.781.88
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.061.731.101.844.10-8.23
1.08-04.50-0n/a
1.051.681.111.844.60-7.17
1.021.651.101.874.33-7.02
1.071.751.101.844.00-8.73
1.031.651.111.864.50-7.02
1.031.661.101.854.40-7.05
1.08-04.50-0n/a
1.051.661.121.844.86-6.92
1.011.661.071.824.28-6.56
1.031.661.091.824.65-6.55
1.031.651.111.864.50-7.02
1.061.731.101.844.10-8.23
1.031.651.101.834.75-6.54
1.041.681.111.874.20-7.77
1.061.711.111.854.30-7.91
1.031.661.101.854.40-7.05
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Taça da Liga
26 Jan 2022
Sporting CP
Santa Clara
Primeira Liga
07 Jan 2022
Sporting CP
Santa Clara
Primeira Liga
05 Mar 2021
Sporting CP
Santa Clara
Primeira Liga
24 Oct 2020
Sporting CP
Santa Clara
Primeira Liga
10 Jul 2020
Sporting CP
Santa Clara