Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Peru Sport Chavelines Juniors vs Juan Aurich Tip
Sport Chavelines Juniors
Segunda Division
27 September 2021
0615
Juan Aurich

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Sport Chavelines Juniors vs Juan Aurich AI Prediction 27 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Sport Chavelines Juniors or the Draw. Sport Chavelines Juniors take on Juan Aurich in this Segunda Division league match played in Peru. Sport Chavelines Juniors has a 51% probability to beat Juan Aurich at home. Juan Aurich playing away has a 49% probability to beat Sport Chavelines Juniors.

Win Probability

Sport Chavelines Juniors
Juan Aurich
W 51% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
49% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Sport Chavelines Juniors or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Sport Chavelines Juniors
Juan Aurich
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.6

Head-to-Head

Sport Chavelines Juniors
 
Juan Aurich
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Sport Chavelines Juniors vs Juan Aurich Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
75%
25%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
38%
62%
Defending (H2H)
57%
43%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Sport Chavelines Juniors Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
36%
Defending %
57%
FORME
33%
Juan Aurich Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
57%
Defending %
43%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Sport Chavelines Juniors or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Segunda Division
15 Jul 2021
Juan Aurich
Sport Chavelines Juniors
1-1
Segunda Division
17 Nov 2020
Juan Aurich
Sport Chavelines Juniors
2-0