Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Sheriff Tiraspol vs Shakhtar Donetsk Tip
Sheriff Tiraspol
UEFA Champions League
15 September 2021
04:45
Shakhtar Donetsk
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Sheriff Tiraspol vs Shakhtar Donetsk AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Sheriff Tiraspol or the Draw. Sheriff Tiraspol take on Shakhtar Donetsk in this UEFA Champions League league match played in World. Sheriff Tiraspol has a 66% probability to beat Shakhtar Donetsk at home. Shakhtar Donetsk playing away has a 34% probability to beat Sheriff Tiraspol.

Win Probability

Sheriff Tiraspol
Shakhtar Donetsk
W 66% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
34% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Sheriff Tiraspol or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Sheriff Tiraspol
Shakhtar Donetsk
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1

Head-to-Head

Sheriff Tiraspol
 
Shakhtar Donetsk
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Sheriff Tiraspol vs Shakhtar Donetsk Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
53%
47%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
52%
48%
Sheriff Tiraspol Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
75%
FORME
73%
Shakhtar Donetsk Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
88%
Defending %
50%
FORME
83%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
4.20 4.54 3.30 3.51 1.95 2.02
4.25 4.51 3.20 3.34 2.03 2.09
4.20 4.41 3.25 3.37 2.05 2.1
4.60 5 3.40 3.61 1.85 1.91
4.20 4.51 3.10 3.26 2.05 2.12
4.33 4.49 3.32 3.41 2.03 2.06
4.30 4.45 3.30 3.39 2.05 2.08
4.25 4.51 3.20 3.34 2.03 2.09
4.10 4.35 3.15 3.3 2.08 2.14
4.21 4.34 3.22 3.3 2.11 2.14
4.00 4.3 3.00 3.17 2.13 2.21
4.34 4.44 3.36 3.42 2.05 2.07
4.20 4.54 3.30 3.51 1.95 2.02
4.00 4.35 3.10 3.31 2.05 2.14
4.13 4.25 3.28 3.36 2.11 2.14
4.20 4.45 3.25 3.4 2.02 2.08
4.20 4.46 3.00 3.13 2.13 2.19
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
4.40 5.37 1.17 1.23
4.90 5.39 1.20 1.23
4.25 4.53 1.26 1.28
4.50 5.14 1.20 1.24
4.65 5.44 1.18 1.23
5.00 5.67 1.18 1.21
4.90 5.39 1.20 1.23
2.09 2.16 1.81 1.86
4.70 5.09 1.22 1.24
2.53 2.64 1.57 1.61
4.60 5.41 1.18 1.23
4.40 5.37 1.17 1.23
4.33 5.03 1.20 1.25
4.75 5.4 1.19 1.23
4.30 4.84 1.22 1.26
1.52 1.56 2.66 2.79
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.50 1.54 2.71 2.85
1.50 1.53 2.75 2.87
1.50 1.55 2.63 2.8
1.46 1.53 2.64 2.88
1.45 1.51 2.75 2.97
1.50 1.54 2.71 2.85
2.13 2.2 1.79 1.84
1.51 1.54 2.75 2.85
2.23 2.3 1.73 1.77
1.46 1.53 2.64 2.88
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.44 1.53 2.60 2.9
1.48 1.54 2.66 2.86
1.38 1.43 3.05 3.32
2.47 2.56 1.60 1.64
Bookies
Yes No
2.15 2.36 1.62 1.74
2.15 2.27 1.71 1.79
2.15 2.2 1.80 1.83
2.05 2.22 1.70 1.82
2.09 2.21 1.74 1.82
2.12 2.28 1.68 1.78
2.15 2.27 1.71 1.79
2.10 2.19 1.77 1.84
2.25 2.43 1.61 1.7
2.15 2.36 1.62 1.74
2.10 2.25 1.70 1.8
2.11 2.29 1.66 1.77
1.92 2.05 1.83 1.95
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.80 5.88 1.28 2.53 1.22 2.3
1.86 5.75 1.35 2.65 1.23 2.23
1.87 5.33 1.39 2.69 1.27 2.27
1.73 4.99 1.36 2.8 1.22 2.26
1.89 5.5 1.39 2.69 1.26 2.24
1.82 5.5 1.35 2.68 1.23 2.25
1.86 5.75 1.35 2.65 1.23 2.23
1.83 5.33 1.37 2.69 1.25 2.27
1.72 4.66 1.39 2.84 1.25 2.31
1.86 5.44 1.37 2.66 1.26 2.27
1.80 5.88 1.28 2.53 1.22 2.3
1.75 4.85 1.38 2.78 1.25 2.3
1.74 4.83 1.36 2.72 1.26 2.35
1.82 5.5 1.35 2.68 1.23 2.25
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Sheriff Tiraspol or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals