Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
China SHANGHAI SIPG vs Hebei Zhongji Tip
SHANGHAI SIPG
Super League
22 July 2021
10:30
Hebei Zhongji
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Machine learning forecast for SHANGHAI SIPG vs Hebei Zhongji 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is SHANGHAI SIPG or the Draw. SHANGHAI SIPG take on Hebei Zhongji in this Super League league match played in China. SHANGHAI SIPG has a 80% probability to beat Hebei Zhongji at home. Hebei Zhongji playing away has a 20% probability to beat SHANGHAI SIPG.

Win Probability

SHANGHAI SIPG
Hebei Zhongji
W 80% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
20% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: SHANGHAI SIPG or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:07 22 July 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

SHANGHAI SIPG
Hebei Zhongji
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
0.8

Super League League Table (China)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Guangzhou Evergrande FC
11 6 3 2 27 14 21
2. Shandong Luneng
10 6 3 1 16 10 21
3. Shenzhen Ruby FC
10 6 3 1 19 9 21
4. Henan Jianye
11 3 5 3 11 0 14
5. Guangzhou R&F
10 3 5 2 16 -1 14
6. Chongqing Lifan
11 2 2 7 13 -8 8
7. Shijiazhuang Y. J.
11 1 4 6 10 -8 7
8. Qingdao Huanghai
10 2 1 7 6 -16 7

Head-to-Head

SHANGHAI SIPG
 
Hebei Zhongji
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
SHANGHAI SIPG vs Hebei Zhongji Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
71%
29%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
71%
29%
Attacking (H2H)
54%
46%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
47%
53%
SHANGHAI SIPG Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
54%
Defending %
85%
FORME
60%
Hebei Zhongji Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
69%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.55 1.65 3.75 4.36 5.00 6.15
1.53 1.59 4.20 4.68 5.50 6.36
1.48 1.54 4.20 4.68 6.25 7.38
1.50 1.55 4.00 4.34 7.00 8.13
1.53 1.58 4.15 4.52 6.10 6.92
1.50 1.57 3.90 4.4 6.10 7.41
1.53 1.59 4.20 4.68 5.50 6.36
1.52 1.56 4.30 4.66 6.10 6.86
1.52 1.55 4.33 4.59 6.63 7.27
1.50 1.6 3.95 4.72 4.90 6.14
1.52 1.57 4.18 4.56 6.15 7.01
1.55 1.65 3.75 4.36 5.00 6.15
1.50 1.57 4.00 4.5 6.00 7.2
1.60 1.66 3.93 4.34 5.20 5.94
1.50 1.57 3.90 4.4 6.10 7.41
1.52 1.61 3.80 4.44 5.20 6.47
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.20 3.68 1.30 1.37
3.20 3.57 1.33 1.39
3.20 3.57 1.33 1.39
3.25 3.6 1.33 1.38
3.10 3.54 1.32 1.39
3.45 3.89 1.29 1.35
3.20 3.57 1.33 1.39
1.89 1.96 1.97 2.04
3.30 3.56 1.35 1.39
1.93 2 1.93 2
3.10 3.61 1.30 1.38
3.20 3.68 1.30 1.37
3.00 3.44 1.33 1.41
3.12 3.45 1.35 1.41
3.45 3.89 1.29 1.35
1.86 1.93 2.00 2.08
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.28 1.35 3.30 3.83
1.25 1.3 3.75 4.29
1.33 1.39 3.20 3.57
1.25 1.3 3.75 4.29
1.26 1.33 3.48 4.05
1.28 1.33 3.60 4.03
1.25 1.3 3.75 4.29
1.29 1.33 3.74 4.06
1.73 1.8 2.14 2.25
1.23 1.31 3.48 4.22
1.28 1.35 3.30 3.83
1.29 1.36 3.30 3.79
1.28 1.33 3.62 4.04
1.28 1.33 3.60 4.03
1.65 1.72 2.26 2.39
Bookies
Yes No
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
1.90 2.04 1.83 1.96
2.00 2.16 1.74 1.86
1.95 2.09 1.80 1.92
1.95 2.09 1.80 1.92
1.98 2.14 1.75 1.88
1.90 2.04 1.83 1.96
1.96 2.06 1.86 1.95
1.95 2.08 1.81 1.92
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
2.00 2.17 1.73 1.86
1.87 2.02 1.83 1.98
1.98 2.14 1.75 1.88
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.14 2.04 1.18 2.17 2.30 20.7
1.09 1.91 1.17 2.17 2.45 67.88
1.12 1.89 1.24 2.26 2.55 35.29
1.10 1.88 1.22 2.26 2.50 42.11
1.12 1.91 1.23 2.26 2.48 29.83
1.09 1.87 1.21 2.25 2.48 47.94
1.09 1.91 1.17 2.17 2.45 67.88
1.14 1.93 1.24 2.23 2.55 29.8
1.11 1.99 1.18 2.23 2.24 20.76
1.12 1.92 1.23 2.26 2.46 28
1.14 2.04 1.18 2.17 2.30 20.7
1.13 1.93 1.25 2.31 2.40 20.22
1.17 2.06 1.24 2.28 2.25 13.17
1.09 1.87 1.21 2.25 2.48 47.94
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
SHANGHAI SIPG or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Super League
05 Sep 2020
Hebei Zhongji
SHANGHAI SIPG
2-0
Super League
02 Aug 2020
Hebei Zhongji
SHANGHAI SIPG
4-0
Super League
17 Jul 2019
Hebei Zhongji
SHANGHAI SIPG
3-0
Super League
30 Mar 2019
Hebei Zhongji
SHANGHAI SIPG
1-2
Super League
01 Sep 2018
Hebei Zhongji
SHANGHAI SIPG
1-1