Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Germany SC Paderborn 07 vs Jahn Regensburg Tip
SC Paderborn 07
Bundesliga 2
15 October 2021
04:30
Jahn Regensburg

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

SC Paderborn 07 vs Jahn Regensburg AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is SC Paderborn 07 or the Draw. SC Paderborn 07 take on Jahn Regensburg in this Bundesliga 2 league match played in Germany. SC Paderborn 07 has a 33% probability to beat Jahn Regensburg at home. Jahn Regensburg playing away has a 67% probability to beat SC Paderborn 07.

Win Probability

SC Paderborn 07
Jahn Regensburg
W 33% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
67% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: SC Paderborn 07 or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

SC Paderborn 07
Jahn Regensburg
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.2
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.8

Bundesliga 2 League Table (Germany)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC St. Pauli
11 8 1 2 27 17 25
2. Jahn Regensburg
11 6 4 1 24 12 22
3. FC Schalke 04
11 7 1 3 20 9 22
4. FC Nurnberg
11 5 6 0 16 9 21
5. SC Paderborn 07
11 5 3 3 22 9 18
6. Hamburger SV
11 4 6 1 18 5 18
7. SV Darmstadt 98
11 5 2 4 25 11 17
8. Karlsruher SC
11 4 4 3 17 2 16
9. Fortuna Dusseldorf
11 4 3 4 17 0 15
10. Werder Bremen
11 4 3 4 16 -1 15
11. FC Heidenheim
11 4 3 4 12 -5 15
12. Dynamo Dresden
11 4 1 6 13 -2 13
13. Hansa Rostock
11 3 2 6 11 -8 11
14. Hannover 96
11 3 2 6 8 -8 11
15. Holstein Kiel
11 2 4 5 11 -10 10
16. SV Sandhausen
11 2 3 6 11 -12 9
17. Erzgebirge AUE
11 1 4 6 8 -10 7
18. FC Ingolstadt 04
11 1 2 8 7 -18 5

Head-to-Head

SC Paderborn 07
 
Jahn Regensburg
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
SC Paderborn 07 vs Jahn Regensburg Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
45%
55%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
40%
60%
Attacking (H2H)
58%
42%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
SC Paderborn 07 Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
73%
Defending %
60%
FORME
60%
Jahn Regensburg Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
53%
Defending %
40%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


SC Paderborn 07 or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Bundesliga 2
26 Feb 2021
Jahn Regensburg
SC Paderborn 07
1-0
Bundesliga 2
31 Oct 2020
Jahn Regensburg
SC Paderborn 07
3-1
Bundesliga 2
30 Jan 2019
Jahn Regensburg
SC Paderborn 07
2-0
Bundesliga 2
10 Aug 2018
Jahn Regensburg
SC Paderborn 07
2-0
Liga 3
18 Mar 2017
Jahn Regensburg
SC Paderborn 07
0-2