Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Norway Sarpsborg 08 FF vs Valerenga Tip
Sarpsborg 08 FF
Eliteserien
28 October 2021
06:00
Valerenga

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Sarpsborg 08 FF vs Valerenga AI Prediction 28 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Valerenga. Sarpsborg 08 FF take on Valerenga in this Eliteserien league match played in Norway. Sarpsborg 08 FF has a 53% probability to beat Valerenga at home. Valerenga playing away has a 47% probability to beat Sarpsborg 08 FF.

Win Probability

Sarpsborg 08 FF
Valerenga
W 53% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
47% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or ValerengaType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Sarpsborg 08 FF
Valerenga
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.4
1

Eliteserien League Table (Norway)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Bodo/Glimt
29 17 9 356 31 60
2. Molde
29 17 6 668 29 57
3. Viking
29 16 6 758 11 54
4. Rosenborg
29 13 8 856 16 47
5. Lillestrom
29 13 7 947 7 46
6. Valerenga
29 11 12 645 10 45
7. Kristiansund BK
29 13 4 1239 -6 43
8. Sarpsborg 08 FF
29 11 6 1238 -4 39
9. Sandefjord
29 10 6 1338 -12 36
10. Haugesund
29 9 8 1245 2 35
11. Stromsgodset
29 9 8 1241 0 35
12. Tromso
29 8 11 1033 -9 35
13. ODD Ballklubb
29 7 9 1341 -16 30
14. Stabaek
29 6 7 1634 -25 25
15. Brann
29 4 11 1436 -18 23
16. Mjondalen
29 4 10 1533 -16 22

Head-to-Head

Sarpsborg 08 FF
 
Valerenga
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Sarpsborg 08 FF vs Valerenga Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
30%
70%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
25%
75%
Attacking (H2H)
47%
53%
Defending (H2H)
29%
71%
FORME (H2H)
43%
57%
Sarpsborg 08 FF Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
58%
Defending %
0%
FORME
40%
Valerenga Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
58%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Valerenga

Last 5 Matches

Eliteserien
02 Oct 2021
Valerenga
Sarpsborg 08 FF
Eliteserien
01 Jul 2021
Valerenga
Sarpsborg 08 FF
Eliteserien
09 May 2021
Valerenga
Sarpsborg 08 FF
Friendlies Clubs
21 Apr 2021
Valerenga
Sarpsborg 08 FF
Eliteserien
29 Nov 2020
Valerenga
Sarpsborg 08 FF