Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Sao Paulo vs Corinthians Tip
Sao Paulo
Serie A
18 October 2021
11:00
Corinthians

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Sao Paulo vs Corinthians AI Prediction 18 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Corinthians. Sao Paulo take on Corinthians in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Sao Paulo has a 41% probability to beat Corinthians at home. Corinthians playing away has a 59% probability to beat Sao Paulo.

Win Probability

Sao Paulo
Corinthians
W 41% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
59% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or CorinthiansType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Sao Paulo
Corinthians
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
1

Head-to-Head

Sao Paulo
 
Corinthians
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Sao Paulo vs Corinthians Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
27%
73%
Defending (H2H)
63%
38%
FORME (H2H)
33%
67%
Sao Paulo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
25%
Defending %
75%
FORME
33%
Corinthians Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
58%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Corinthians

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
01 Jul 2021
Corinthians
Sao Paulo
Paulista - A1
03 May 2021
Corinthians
Sao Paulo
Serie A
13 Dec 2020
Corinthians
Sao Paulo
Serie A
30 Aug 2020
Corinthians
Sao Paulo
Paulista - A1
15 Feb 2020
Corinthians
Sao Paulo