Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Sao Paulo vs Ceara Tip
Sao Paulo
Serie A
14 October 2021
10:00
Ceara

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:10 14 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Sao Paulo vs Ceara AI Prediction 14 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Sao Paulo or the Draw. Sao Paulo take on Ceara in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Sao Paulo has a 72% probability to beat Ceara at home. Ceara playing away has a 28% probability to beat Sao Paulo.

Win Probability

Sao Paulo
Ceara
W 72% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
28% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Sao Paulo or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Sao Paulo
Ceara
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.4
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1

Head-to-Head

Sao Paulo
 
Ceara
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Sao Paulo vs Ceara Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
56%
44%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
64%
36%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
71%
29%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Sao Paulo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
17%
Defending %
83%
FORME
33%
Ceara Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
17%
Defending %
58%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.72 1.78 3.50 3.75 5.25 5.84
1.75 1.81 3.50 3.75 5.00 5.53
1.68 1.75 3.40 3.7 5.50 6.33
1.73 1.8 3.25 3.51 5.50 6.28
1.67 1.77 3.40 3.85 4.75 5.68
1.73 1.78 3.54 3.76 5.30 5.8
1.66 1.76 3.30 3.71 5.10 6.16
1.75 1.81 3.50 3.75 5.00 5.53
1.72 1.77 3.40 3.6 5.80 6.39
1.74 1.78 3.46 3.6 5.86 6.28
1.71 1.77 3.40 3.67 5.40 6.1
1.68 1.75 3.35 3.66 5.50 6.38
1.73 1.78 3.54 3.78 5.20 5.72
1.72 1.78 3.50 3.75 5.25 5.84
1.68 1.75 3.40 3.7 5.50 6.33
1.70 1.77 3.40 3.71 5.25 6.02
1.69 1.75 3.43 3.68 5.65 6.37
1.66 1.76 3.30 3.71 5.10 6.16
1.69 1.77 3.40 3.73 5.20 6.01
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
4.50 5.55 1.16 1.22
4.75 5.51 1.18 1.22
4.55 5 1.22 1.25
4.50 5.44 1.17 1.23
5.00 5.79 1.17 1.21
4.65 5.44 1.18 1.23
5.10 5.86 1.17 1.21
4.75 5.51 1.18 1.22
2.06 2.12 1.84 1.89
4.86 5.47 1.19 1.22
2.42 2.54 1.60 1.65
4.25 4.98 1.20 1.25
4.64 5.43 1.18 1.23
4.50 5.55 1.16 1.22
4.55 5 1.22 1.25
4.33 5.22 1.18 1.24
4.72 5.38 1.19 1.23
5.10 5.86 1.17 1.21
1.46 1.51 2.78 2.96
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.48 1.57 2.50 2.76
1.47 1.53 2.70 2.9
1.51 1.56 2.65 2.8
1.50 1.58 2.50 2.73
1.44 1.52 2.63 2.92
1.46 1.53 2.64 2.88
1.46 1.52 2.70 2.92
1.47 1.53 2.70 2.9
1.90 1.91 2.09 2.1
1.48 1.53 2.74 2.9
2.17 2.25 1.75 1.8
1.47 1.55 2.55 2.81
1.45 1.53 2.64 2.9
1.48 1.57 2.50 2.76
1.51 1.56 2.65 2.8
1.48 1.57 2.50 2.76
1.48 1.54 2.67 2.86
1.46 1.52 2.70 2.92
2.40 2.51 1.61 1.66
Bookies
Yes No
2.35 2.59 1.53 1.63
2.25 2.42 1.62 1.71
2.35 2.45 1.64 1.69
2.30 2.51 1.57 1.66
2.38 2.61 1.53 1.62
2.30 2.45 1.62 1.69
2.32 2.51 1.58 1.66
2.25 2.42 1.62 1.71
2.22 2.34 1.68 1.75
2.25 2.46 1.58 1.68
2.40 2.61 1.54 1.62
2.35 2.59 1.53 1.63
2.35 2.45 1.64 1.69
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.30 2.53 1.55 1.65
2.32 2.51 1.58 1.66
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.15 2.07 1.25 2.41 2.05 9.8
1.16 2.07 1.25 2.38 2.10 10.33
1.16 1.98 1.32 2.5 2.20 10.36
1.14 2 1.30 2.56 2.05 9.11
1.17 2.09 1.29 2.51 2.00 8.11
1.16 2.01 1.31 2.51 2.13 9.57
1.15 2 1.30 2.51 2.12 9.85
1.16 2.07 1.25 2.38 2.10 10.33
1.15 1.96 1.32 2.52 2.20 10.64
1.14 1.99 1.30 2.54 2.09 9.66
1.15 1.99 1.31 2.52 2.15 10.09
1.16 2.01 1.31 2.51 2.13 9.57
1.15 2.07 1.25 2.41 2.05 9.8
1.16 1.98 1.32 2.5 2.20 10.36
1.15 1.99 1.30 2.49 2.15 10.29
1.16 2.01 1.32 2.55 2.10 9.02
1.15 2 1.30 2.51 2.12 9.85
*Indicated odds were updated on 08:10 14 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Sao Paulo or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
27 Jun 2021
Ceara
Sao Paulo
1-1
Serie A
11 Feb 2021
Ceara
Sao Paulo
1-1
Serie A
25 Nov 2020
Ceara
Sao Paulo
1-1
Serie A
24 Nov 2019
Ceara
Sao Paulo
1-1
Serie A
18 Aug 2019
Ceara
Sao Paulo
1-0