Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Santos vs Fortaleza EC Tip
Santos
Serie A
25 November 2021
10:00
Fortaleza EC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Santos vs Fortaleza EC AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Santos or the Draw. Santos take on Fortaleza EC in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Santos has a 58% probability to beat Fortaleza EC at home. Fortaleza EC playing away has a 42% probability to beat Santos.

Win Probability

Santos
Fortaleza EC
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Santos or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Santos
Fortaleza EC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.8

Head-to-Head

Santos
 
Fortaleza EC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Santos vs Fortaleza EC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
40%
60%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
25%
75%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
69%
31%
FORME (H2H)
64%
36%
Santos Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
36%
Defending %
64%
FORME
47%
Fortaleza EC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
18%
Defending %
18%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Santos or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
15 Aug 2021
Fortaleza EC
Santos
Serie A
21 Jan 2021
Fortaleza EC
Santos
Serie A
27 Sep 2020
Fortaleza EC
Santos
Serie A
28 Nov 2019
Fortaleza EC
Santos
Serie A
25 Aug 2019
Fortaleza EC
Santos