Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Colombia Santa Fe vs Jaguares Tip
Santa Fe
Primera A
28 October 2021
09:00
Jaguares

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Santa Fe vs Jaguares AI Prediction 28 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Santa Fe or the Draw. Santa Fe take on Jaguares in this Primera A league match played in Colombia. Santa Fe has a 52% probability to beat Jaguares at home. Jaguares playing away has a 48% probability to beat Santa Fe.

Win Probability

Santa Fe
Jaguares
W 52% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
48% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Santa Fe or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Santa Fe
Jaguares
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.6

Primera A League Table (Colombia)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Deportivo Cali
3 2 1 07 3 7
2. Junior
3 0 3 05 0 3
3. Deportivo Pereira
3 0 2 14 -1 2
4. Atletico Nacional
3 0 2 13 -2 2

Head-to-Head

Santa Fe
 
Jaguares
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Santa Fe vs Jaguares Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
83%
17%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
75%
25%
Attacking (H2H)
35%
65%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
56%
44%
Santa Fe Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
64%
FORME
67%
Jaguares Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
27%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Santa Fe or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primera A
08 Feb 2021
Jaguares
Santa Fe
Primera A
13 Oct 2020
Jaguares
Santa Fe
Primera A
28 Sep 2019
Jaguares
Santa Fe
Primera A
04 Apr 2019
Jaguares
Santa Fe
Primera A
20 Aug 2018
Jaguares
Santa Fe