Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Sampaio Correa vs Vila Nova Tip
Sampaio Correa
Serie B
14 May 2022
09:30
Vila Nova

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Sampaio Correa vs Vila Nova AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is . Sampaio Correa take on Vila Nova in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. Sampaio Correa has a 54% probability to beat Vila Nova at home. Vila Nova playing away has a 46% probability to beat Sampaio Correa.

Win Probability

Sampaio Correa
Vila Nova
W 54% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
46% (H2H) W
33% Home
33% Draw
33% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Type:

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Sampaio Correa
Vila Nova
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.2

Serie B League Table (Brazil)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Cruzeiro
7 5 1 17 4 16
2. Sport Recife
8 4 3 16 4 15
3. Bahia
7 4 1 29 6 13
4. Vasco DA Gama
7 3 4 06 3 13
5. Novorizontino
8 3 4 18 1 13
6. Gremio
7 3 2 27 3 11
7. Criciuma
7 2 3 27 1 9
8. Ituano
7 2 3 27 1 9
9. Operario-PR
7 2 3 26 1 9
10. Chapecoense-sc
7 2 3 25 1 9
11. Sampaio Correa
7 2 2 38 1 8
12. Ponte Preta
7 2 2 33 -1 8
13. Londrina
8 2 2 47 -4 8
14. Nautico Recife
7 2 1 45 -3 7
15. Brusque
7 2 1 45 -3 7
16. CRB
8 2 1 56 -7 7
17. Vila Nova
7 1 4 27 -2 7
18. Guarani Campinas
7 1 4 24 -2 7
19. CSA
7 1 4 23 -2 7
20. Tombense
7 0 6 16 -2 6

Head-to-Head

Sampaio Correa
 
Vila Nova
WIN
DRAW
WIN
33% Home
33% Draw
33% Away
Sampaio Correa vs Vila Nova Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
45%
55%
Sampaio Correa Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
40%
FORME
33%
Vila Nova Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
40%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.552.762.873.152.853.12
2.652.822.953.162.853.04
2.602.792.903.142.853.09
2.702.892.883.12.803.01
2.752.873.003.142.883.01
2.622.763.053.252.863.03
2.652.92.803.082.753.02
2.652.822.953.162.853.04
2.602.792.903.142.853.09
2.752.842.963.063.013.12
2.432.712.893.32.693.04
2.602.762.953.162.903.11
2.612.753.093.292.843.01
2.552.762.873.152.853.12
2.652.793.003.182.903.06
2.502.683.003.262.883.12
2.582.792.863.132.843.1
2.652.92.803.082.753.02
2.512.742.963.282.753.03
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
4.755.741.161.21
4.755.621.171.22
5.005.921.161.2
4.755.871.151.21
4.505.441.171.23
4.956.311.131.19
5.406.491.141.18
4.755.621.171.22
1.951.981.982.02
5.145.761.181.21
1.711.792.142.27
4.806.181.131.19
4.705.961.141.2
4.755.741.161.21
5.006.051.151.2
4.505.441.171.23
4.485.431.171.23
5.406.491.141.18
1.511.572.582.76
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.491.592.402.68
1.471.552.552.81
1.511.582.502.71
1.531.622.382.61
1.501.582.502.73
1.561.62.552.66
1.501.582.502.73
1.471.552.552.81
1.511.562.652.8
1.962.031.901.97
1.471.572.452.75
1.531.572.632.75
1.491.592.402.68
1.501.582.502.73
1.501.62.402.67
1.461.552.522.81
1.501.582.502.73
2.252.361.681.74
Bookies
YesNo
2.102.291.661.78
2.052.181.751.85
2.052.211.711.82
2.102.281.671.78
2.102.281.671.78
2.142.281.691.78
2.102.281.671.78
2.052.181.751.85
2.052.191.741.84
2.132.291.681.78
2.102.291.661.78
2.052.191.741.84
2.052.221.701.82
2.052.221.701.82
2.102.281.671.78
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.392.891.392.891.473.25
1.403.011.332.71.473.35
1.402.91.392.861.483.27
1.402.941.352.731.503.42
1.403.061.362.881.403.06
1.422.991.372.781.483.27
1.382.951.382.951.413.1
1.403.011.332.71.473.35
1.412.881.432.961.483.18
1.372.961.322.741.453.36
1.372.91.362.851.453.28
1.422.991.362.741.493.32
1.392.891.392.891.473.25
1.382.91.372.861.463.28
1.432.981.382.771.503.3
1.352.891.352.891.423.24
1.382.951.382.951.413.1
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Serie B
11 Nov 2021
Sampaio Correa
Vila Nova
Serie B
08 Aug 2021
Sampaio Correa
Vila Nova
Serie B
22 Aug 2018
Sampaio Correa
Vila Nova
Serie B
28 Apr 2018
Sampaio Correa
Vila Nova
Serie B
25 Oct 2016
Sampaio Correa
Vila Nova