Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Sampaio Correa vs Guarani Campinas Tip
Sampaio Correa
Serie B
28 October 2021
10:00
Guarani Campinas

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Sampaio Correa vs Guarani Campinas AI Prediction 28 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Guarani Campinas. Sampaio Correa take on Guarani Campinas in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. Sampaio Correa has a 52% probability to beat Guarani Campinas at home. Guarani Campinas playing away has a 48% probability to beat Sampaio Correa.

Win Probability

Sampaio Correa
Guarani Campinas
W 52% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
48% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Guarani CampinasType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Sampaio Correa
Guarani Campinas
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Head-to-Head

Sampaio Correa
 
Guarani Campinas
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Sampaio Correa vs Guarani Campinas Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
14%
86%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
15%
85%
Attacking (H2H)
30%
70%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
44%
56%
Sampaio Correa Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
21%
Defending %
43%
FORME
27%
Guarani Campinas Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
50%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Guarani Campinas

Last 5 Matches

Serie B
20 Jul 2021
Guarani Campinas
Sampaio Correa
Serie B
23 Dec 2020
Guarani Campinas
Sampaio Correa
Serie B
30 Sep 2020
Guarani Campinas
Sampaio Correa
Serie B
18 Aug 2018
Guarani Campinas
Sampaio Correa
Serie B
21 Apr 2018
Guarani Campinas
Sampaio Correa