Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Saint Etienne vs Reims Tip
Saint Etienne
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Reims

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Saint Etienne vs Reims AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Reims. Saint Etienne take on Reims in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Saint Etienne has a 38% probability to beat Reims at home. Reims playing away has a 62% probability to beat Saint Etienne.

Win Probability

Saint Etienne
Reims
W 38% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
62% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or ReimsType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Saint Etienne
Reims
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.6
1

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Saint Etienne
 
Reims
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Saint Etienne vs Reims Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
29%
71%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
15%
85%
Attacking (H2H)
58%
42%
Defending (H2H)
28%
72%
FORME (H2H)
36%
64%
Saint Etienne Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
13
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
32%
FORME
27%
Reims Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
26%
Defending %
74%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.952.053.403.733.704.09
1.982.063.553.813.703.98
2.002.083.403.643.804.1
1.851.923.603.864.204.56
2.002.073.503.733.754.01
2.002.053.703.893.723.91
2.002.073.453.673.804.07
1.982.063.553.813.703.98
2.042.113.503.723.653.89
2.032.073.533.653.974.12
1.972.093.213.543.744.19
2.002.073.403.623.854.14
2.052.073.783.863.803.88
1.952.053.403.733.704.09
2.002.063.453.643.904.15
2.002.073.503.733.754.01
2.012.083.503.723.754
1.982.073.403.673.754.09
2.002.073.553.783.703.95
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.003.411.341.42
3.403.691.331.37
3.103.441.351.41
2.622.911.441.52
3.403.691.331.37
3.143.51.341.4
3.203.51.351.4
3.403.691.331.37
1.941.991.962.01
3.233.451.371.41
1.901.971.962.03
3.053.541.311.39
3.143.51.341.4
3.003.411.341.42
3.203.51.351.4
3.103.441.351.41
3.233.521.351.4
3.203.51.351.4
1.9521.952
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.281.343.403.9
1.301.343.603.93
1.271.323.654.11
1.221.274.004.65
1.281.323.754.12
1.281.333.543.99
1.261.33.904.32
1.301.343.603.93
2.112.191.791.84
1.291.323.794.09
1.631.72.292.43
1.231.33.604.3
1.281.333.543.99
1.281.343.403.9
1.261.313.804.26
1.291.343.603.98
1.291.333.623.99
1.261.33.904.32
1.681.732.282.37
Bookies
YesNo
1.731.861.982.16
1.751.852.052.18
1.661.782.102.29
1.671.782.102.28
1.701.822.052.22
1.761.852.062.18
1.671.772.122.29
1.751.852.052.18
1.641.762.102.31
1.791.91.982.11
1.731.861.982.16
1.681.772.152.3
1.751.852.052.18
1.781.882.002.13
1.671.772.122.29
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.272.411.302.521.785.29
1.262.381.262.381.876.22
1.282.381.322.531.835.41
1.222.241.292.491.916.63
1.252.421.282.541.725.16
1.302.421.312.461.865.53
1.272.391.302.51.815.47
1.262.381.262.381.876.22
1.282.351.332.531.875.59
1.232.331.302.591.765.41
1.252.351.302.541.805.54
1.312.451.312.451.865.47
1.272.411.302.521.785.29
1.262.351.312.531.835.6
1.252.31.332.591.835.55
1.282.411.322.561.785.13
1.272.391.302.51.815.47
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Reims

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
11 Dec 2021
Reims
Saint Etienne
Ligue 1
20 Feb 2021
Reims
Saint Etienne
Ligue 1
09 Jan 2021
Reims
Saint Etienne
Ligue 1
23 Feb 2020
Reims
Saint Etienne
Ligue 1
08 Dec 2019
Reims
Saint Etienne