Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Argentina Rosario Central vs Patronato Tip
Rosario Central
Primera Division
15 October 2021
07:45
Patronato

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Rosario Central vs Patronato AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Rosario Central or the Draw. Rosario Central take on Patronato in this Primera Division league match played in Argentina. Rosario Central has a 77% probability to beat Patronato at home. Patronato playing away has a 23% probability to beat Rosario Central.

Win Probability

Rosario Central
Patronato
W 77% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
23% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Rosario Central or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Rosario Central
Patronato
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
0.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Primera Division League Table (Argentina)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. River Plate
18 13 3 2 37 25 42
2. Talleres Cordoba
18 10 3 5 27 8 33
3. Velez Sarsfield
18 8 7 3 26 13 31
4. Lanus
18 9 4 5 33 4 31
5. Boca Juniors
18 8 6 4 21 6 30
6. Colon Santa Fe
18 8 5 5 16 -4 29
7. Defensa Y Justicia
18 7 7 4 25 8 28
8. Huracan
18 7 7 4 18 4 28
9. Independiente
18 7 7 4 19 3 28
10. Estudiantes L.P.
18 7 6 5 27 7 27
11. Godoy Cruz
18 7 5 6 28 5 26
12. Gimnasia L.P.
18 6 7 5 16 -2 25
13. Rosario Central
18 7 3 8 26 1 24
14. Argentinos JRS
18 6 6 6 18 0 24
15. Racing Club
18 5 8 5 15 3 23
16. Sarmiento Junin
18 6 5 7 21 -1 23
17. Union Santa Fe
18 6 4 8 20 -5 22
18. Atletico Tucuman
18 5 6 7 19 -7 21
19. Platense
18 4 8 6 20 -2 20
20. Aldosivi
18 6 2 10 19 -11 20
21. Patronato
18 3 8 7 18 -6 17
22. Newells Old Boys
18 4 5 9 18 -8 17
23. San Lorenzo
18 4 5 9 16 -9 17
24. Banfield
18 2 9 7 13 -8 15
25. Central Cordoba de Santiago
18 2 7 9 18 -8 13
26. Arsenal Sarandi
18 2 7 9 7 -16 13

Head-to-Head

Rosario Central
 
Patronato
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Rosario Central vs Patronato Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
53%
47%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
78%
22%
Rosario Central Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
86%
Defending %
0%
FORME
47%
Patronato Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
43%
Defending %
0%
FORME
13%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Rosario Central or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primera Division
14 Dec 2020
Rosario Central
Patronato
4-0
Primera Division
24 Aug 2019
Rosario Central
Patronato
1-1
Primera Division
28 Oct 2018
Rosario Central
Patronato
2-1
Primera Division
01 Apr 2018
Rosario Central
Patronato
3-0
Primera Division
17 Sep 2016
Rosario Central
Patronato
2-1