Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Rodez vs Caen Tip
Rodez
Ligue 2
14 May 2022
05:00
Caen

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Rodez vs Caen AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Caen. Rodez take on Caen in this Ligue 2 league match played in France. Rodez has a 43% probability to beat Caen at home. Caen playing away has a 57% probability to beat Rodez.

Win Probability

Rodez
Caen
W 43% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
57% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or CaenType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Rodez
Caen
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1

Ligue 2 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Toulouse
38 23 10 582 49 79
2. Ajaccio
38 22 9 739 20 75
3. Auxerre
38 21 11 661 22 74
4. Paris FC
38 20 10 854 19 70
5. Sochaux
38 19 11 847 13 68
6. Guingamp
38 15 13 1052 4 58
7. Caen
38 13 11 1451 9 50
8. LE Havre
38 13 11 1438 -3 50
9. Nimes
38 14 7 1744 -7 49
10. PAU
38 14 7 1741 -8 49
11. Dijon
38 13 8 1748 -5 47
12. Bastia
38 10 16 1238 2 46
13. Niort
38 12 10 1639 -3 46
14. Amiens
38 9 17 1243 2 44
15. Grenoble
38 12 8 1832 -12 44
16. Valenciennes
38 10 14 1434 -13 44
17. Rodez
38 10 13 1532 -10 43
18. Quevilly
38 10 10 1833 -17 40
19. Dunkerque
38 8 7 2328 -25 31
20. Nancy
38 6 9 2332 -37 27

Head-to-Head

Rodez
 
Caen
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Rodez vs Caen Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
31%
69%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
58%
42%
Rodez Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
67%
FORME
47%
Caen Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
67%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.102.213.303.593.403.71
2.102.213.303.593.403.71
2.102.23.403.673.403.67
2.152.283.203.53.303.62
2.002.143.303.693.403.82
2.112.193.503.723.443.65
2.152.283.253.563.253.56
2.102.213.303.593.403.71
2.082.243.203.593.253.65
2.142.193.523.673.543.69
2.022.153.353.713.403.78
2.102.23.403.673.403.67
2.132.23.503.713.423.62
2.102.213.303.593.403.71
2.102.193.453.693.453.69
2.152.273.303.583.303.58
2.132.233.353.593.423.67
2.142.273.253.573.253.57
2.092.213.353.683.303.62
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.203.641.311.38
3.253.61.331.38
3.303.671.321.38
3.403.811.301.36
3.253.61.331.38
3.323.721.311.37
3.453.891.291.35
3.253.61.331.38
1.952.011.931.99
3.493.781.321.36
1.9321.932
3.203.761.281.36
3.323.721.311.37
3.203.641.311.38
3.353.741.311.37
3.003.441.331.41
3.373.671.331.37
3.453.891.291.35
1.9521.952
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.301.373.203.68
1.281.343.503.96
1.281.333.554
1.331.383.253.6
1.281.343.503.96
1.301.363.403.81
1.271.333.554.05
1.281.343.503.96
1.801.892.022.13
1.331.373.453.72
1.701.772.192.3
1.251.323.504.12
1.301.363.403.81
1.301.373.203.68
1.271.323.654.11
1.291.363.303.79
1.311.363.483.82
1.271.333.554.05
1.731.782.202.28
Bookies
YesNo
1.751.891.952.12
1.721.832.052.21
1.681.812.052.24
1.731.862.002.17
1.721.852.002.18
1.791.882.022.14
1.711.822.052.21
1.721.832.052.21
1.711.82.102.24
1.781.891.992.13
1.751.891.952.12
1.711.82.102.24
1.731.862.002.17
1.751.881.972.14
1.711.822.052.21
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.302.521.322.591.704.62
1.252.461.252.461.725.33
1.322.541.322.541.744.73
1.332.661.302.541.654.34
1.282.521.302.61.664.58
1.322.551.312.511.744.77
1.302.591.302.591.644.4
1.252.461.252.461.725.33
1.332.551.322.511.764.79
1.272.471.282.511.725.05
1.302.511.302.511.744.91
1.322.551.312.511.744.77
1.302.521.322.591.704.62
1.312.521.312.521.744.82
1.332.591.302.481.734.72
1.342.561.352.591.734.48
1.302.591.302.591.644.4
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Caen

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 2
24 Jul 2021
Caen
Rodez
Ligue 2
23 Jan 2021
Caen
Rodez
Ligue 2
12 Sep 2020
Caen
Rodez
Ligue 2
01 May 2020
Caen
Rodez
Ligue 2
13 Dec 2019
Caen
Rodez