Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands Roda vs Jong PSV Tip
Roda
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
Jong PSV

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Roda vs Jong PSV AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Roda or the Draw. Roda take on Jong PSV in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Roda has a 79% probability to beat Jong PSV at home. Jong PSV playing away has a 21% probability to beat Roda.

Win Probability

Roda
Jong PSV
W 79% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
21% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Roda or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Roda
Jong PSV
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.6

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

Roda
 
Jong PSV
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Roda vs Jong PSV Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
64%
36%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
64%
36%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
57%
43%
Roda Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
69%
FORME
53%
Jong PSV Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
38%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Roda or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
05 Feb 2021
Roda
Jong PSV
5-1
Eerste Divisie
05 Dec 2020
Roda
Jong PSV
1-1
Eerste Divisie
10 Apr 2020
Roda
Jong PSV
Eerste Divisie
04 Nov 2019
Roda
Jong PSV
1-1
Eerste Divisie
22 Feb 2019
Roda
Jong PSV
2-2