Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Real Betis vs Ferencvarosi TC Tip
Real Betis
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
Ferencvarosi TC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Real Betis vs Ferencvarosi TC AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Real Betis take on Ferencvarosi TC in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Real Betis has a 81% probability to beat Ferencvarosi TC at home. Ferencvarosi TC playing away has a 19% probability to beat Real Betis.

Win Probability

Real Betis
Ferencvarosi TC
W 81% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
19% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Real Betis
Ferencvarosi TC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.3
2.5

Head-to-Head

Real Betis
 
Ferencvarosi TC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Real Betis vs Ferencvarosi TC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
75%
25%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
53%
47%
FORME (H2H)
100%
0%
Real Betis Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
53%
Defending %
40%
FORME
58%
Ferencvarosi TC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
27%
Defending %
33%
FORME
0%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Ferencvarosi TC
Real Betis