Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil RB Bragantino vs Sport Recife Tip
RB Bragantino
Serie A
28 October 2021
10:00
Sport Recife

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

RB Bragantino vs Sport Recife AI Prediction 28 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is RB Bragantino or the Draw. RB Bragantino take on Sport Recife in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. RB Bragantino has a 64% probability to beat Sport Recife at home. Sport Recife playing away has a 36% probability to beat RB Bragantino.

Win Probability

RB Bragantino
Sport Recife
W 64% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
36% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: RB Bragantino or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

RB Bragantino
Sport Recife
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.8

Head-to-Head

RB Bragantino
 
Sport Recife
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
RB Bragantino vs Sport Recife Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
57%
43%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
64%
36%
Defending (H2H)
44%
56%
FORME (H2H)
61%
39%
RB Bragantino Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
75%
Defending %
58%
FORME
73%
Sport Recife Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
42%
Defending %
67%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


RB Bragantino or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
06 Aug 2021
Sport Recife
RB Bragantino
Serie A
15 Feb 2021
Sport Recife
RB Bragantino
Serie A
18 Oct 2020
Sport Recife
RB Bragantino
Serie B
07 Sep 2019
Sport Recife
RB Bragantino
Serie B
06 May 2019
Sport Recife
RB Bragantino