Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Rapid Vienna vs West Ham Tip
Rapid Vienna
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
West Ham

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Rapid Vienna vs West Ham AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or West Ham. Rapid Vienna take on West Ham in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Rapid Vienna has a 63% probability to beat West Ham at home. West Ham playing away has a 37% probability to beat Rapid Vienna.

Win Probability

Rapid Vienna
West Ham
W 63% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
37% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or West HamType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Rapid Vienna
West Ham
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
2.3
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
0.5

Head-to-Head

Rapid Vienna
 
West Ham
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Rapid Vienna vs West Ham Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
100%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
18%
82%
FORME (H2H)
38%
63%
Rapid Vienna Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
40%
FORME
40%
West Ham Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
87%
FORME
83%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
West Ham

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
West Ham
Rapid Vienna