Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Argentina Quilmes vs Almagro Tip
Quilmes
Primera Nacional
23 September 2022
09:30
Almagro

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Quilmes vs Almagro AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Almagro. Quilmes take on Almagro in this Primera Nacional league match played in Argentina. Quilmes has a 53% probability to beat Almagro at home. Almagro playing away has a 47% probability to beat Quilmes.

Win Probability

Quilmes
Almagro
W 53% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
47% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or AlmagroType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Quilmes
Almagro
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
0.8

Primera Nacional League Table (Argentina)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Belgrano Cordoba
34 22 7 544 21 73
2. Instituto Cordoba
34 18 11 545 24 65
3. San Martin Tucuman
34 16 14 441 21 62
4. Gimnasia M.
34 16 13 539 23 61
5. All Boys
34 14 15 544 13 57
6. Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
34 13 15 638 9 54
7. CA Estudiantes
34 15 9 1031 5 54
8. Almagro
34 15 9 1034 3 54
9. Independ. Rivadavia
34 14 11 944 11 53
10. Chaco For Ever
35 12 16 736 9 52
11. Defensores De Belgrano
34 12 15 733 7 51
12. Deportivo Riestra
34 11 17 631 6 50
13. Deportivo Moron
34 11 16 730 9 49
14. San Martin S.J.
34 14 6 1447 8 48
15. Chacarita Juniors
34 12 11 1148 7 47
16. Deportivo Maipu
35 11 15 939 8 45
17. Deportivo Madryn
34 9 16 941 2 43
18. Atletico Mitre
34 11 10 1336 -1 43
19. Atlanta
34 10 13 1129 -1 43
20. Quilmes
34 10 13 1140 -4 43
21. Ferro Carril Oeste
34 11 10 1329 -4 43
22. Guillermo Brown
34 12 6 1629 -12 42
23. Almirante Brown
34 9 14 1136 -4 41
24. Brown DE Adrogue
34 10 10 1438 -1 40
25. Gimnasia Jujuy
34 10 10 1435 -13 40
26. Club Atlético Güemes
34 8 14 1225 -5 38
27. Temperley
34 8 14 1231 -8 38
28. Atletico DE Rafaela
34 8 13 1339 -1 37
29. Agropecuario
34 7 16 1125 -3 37
30. Villa Dalmine
34 7 16 1136 -11 37
31. San Telmo
34 8 12 1434 -16 36
32. Alvarado
34 8 11 1530 -15 35
33. Flandria
34 6 13 1530 -15 31
34. Tristan Suarez
34 5 14 1534 -10 29
35. Nueva Chicago
34 5 14 1531 -15 29
36. Sacachispas
34 3 18 1321 -17 27
37. Santamarina
34 5 11 1825 -30 26

Head-to-Head

Quilmes
 
Almagro
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Quilmes vs Almagro Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
29%
71%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
40%
60%
FORME (H2H)
38%
63%
Quilmes Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
0%
FORME
40%
Almagro Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
33%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Almagro

Last 5 Matches

Primera Nacional
11 Dec 2020
Almagro
Quilmes
Primera Nacional
11 Apr 2020
Almagro
Quilmes
Primera Nacional
20 Oct 2019
Almagro
Quilmes
Primera Nacional
23 Sep 2018
Almagro
Quilmes
Primera Nacional
25 Nov 2017
Almagro
Quilmes