Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Quevilly vs Dunkerque Tip
Quevilly
Ligue 2
14 May 2022
05:00
Dunkerque

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Quevilly vs Dunkerque AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Quevilly or the Draw. Quevilly take on Dunkerque in this Ligue 2 league match played in France. Quevilly has a 57% probability to beat Dunkerque at home. Dunkerque playing away has a 43% probability to beat Quevilly.

Win Probability

Quevilly
Dunkerque
W 57% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
43% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Quevilly or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Quevilly
Dunkerque
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1.8

Ligue 2 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Toulouse
38 23 10 582 49 79
2. Ajaccio
38 22 9 739 20 75
3. Auxerre
38 21 11 661 22 74
4. Paris FC
38 20 10 854 19 70
5. Sochaux
38 19 11 847 13 68
6. Guingamp
38 15 13 1052 4 58
7. Caen
38 13 11 1451 9 50
8. LE Havre
38 13 11 1438 -3 50
9. Nimes
38 14 7 1744 -7 49
10. PAU
38 14 7 1741 -8 49
11. Dijon
38 13 8 1748 -5 47
12. Bastia
38 10 16 1238 2 46
13. Niort
38 12 10 1639 -3 46
14. Amiens
38 9 17 1243 2 44
15. Grenoble
38 12 8 1832 -12 44
16. Valenciennes
38 10 14 1434 -13 44
17. Rodez
38 10 13 1532 -10 43
18. Quevilly
38 10 10 1833 -17 40
19. Dunkerque
38 8 7 2328 -25 31
20. Nancy
38 6 9 2332 -37 27

Head-to-Head

Quevilly
 
Dunkerque
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Quevilly vs Dunkerque Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
40%
60%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
25%
75%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
75%
25%
Quevilly Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
27%
Defending %
53%
FORME
20%
Dunkerque Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
13%
Defending %
40%
FORME
7%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.771.853.804.184.104.55
1.781.853.754.094.204.63
1.761.843.804.184.154.61
1.751.843.503.884.405.02
1.751.834.004.424.004.42
1.801.853.964.234.154.45
1.721.83.804.234.254.79
1.781.853.754.094.204.63
1.781.893.804.343.654.15
1.811.853.964.154.354.58
1.741.833.694.124.174.73
1.741.823.804.24.204.7
1.821.873.964.224.104.37
1.771.853.804.184.104.55
1.761.823.904.234.254.64
1.801.883.754.124.004.43
1.751.813.924.254.284.68
1.711.83.754.224.204.8
1.831.923.654.033.904.33
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.502.81.461.56
2.552.761.501.57
2.552.791.481.56
2.753.081.401.48
2.502.731.501.58
2.572.81.481.55
2.702.961.441.51
2.552.761.501.57
1.731.82.152.25
2.622.781.511.56
1.711.782.172.28
2.502.81.461.56
2.572.81.481.55
2.502.81.461.56
2.602.791.501.56
2.402.671.501.6
2.612.791.501.56
2.702.961.441.51
1.711.762.232.32
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.201.264.104.87
1.181.234.505.34
1.191.234.605.3
1.251.33.754.29
1.181.234.505.34
1.191.244.405.17
1.181.234.605.41
1.181.234.505.34
1.831.921.992.09
1.211.244.625.13
1.811.882.052.14
1.161.224.455.51
1.201.254.405.08
1.201.264.104.87
1.181.224.705.47
1.181.244.335.22
1.211.254.525.07
1.181.234.605.41
1.851.92.052.11
Bookies
YesNo
1.621.742.152.36
1.571.662.302.51
1.571.662.302.51
1.731.862.002.17
1.611.712.202.4
1.641.712.262.4
1.601.72.232.43
1.571.662.302.51
1.551.642.352.56
1.771.882.002.14
1.621.742.152.36
1.571.652.352.54
1.571.682.252.48
1.621.732.162.36
1.601.72.232.43
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.232.261.252.332.007.75
1.182.21.202.272.009.4
1.252.251.282.352.057.61
1.202.21.252.372.008.18
1.222.271.222.272.008.32
1.242.261.262.332.037.79
1.182.161.222.32.059.73
1.182.21.202.272.009.4
1.242.231.272.332.088.16
1.192.191.232.332.008.65
1.222.211.262.342.058.28
1.242.261.262.332.037.79
1.232.261.252.332.007.75
1.222.21.272.372.058.14
1.222.21.292.442.007.4
1.252.241.282.342.097.99
1.182.161.222.32.059.73
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Quevilly or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 2
24 Jul 2021
Dunkerque
Quevilly
Friendlies Clubs
31 Jul 2020
Dunkerque
Quevilly
National
10 Jan 2020
Dunkerque
Quevilly
National
09 Aug 2019
Dunkerque
Quevilly
National
01 Mar 2019
Dunkerque
Quevilly