Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World PSV Eindhoven vs Sturm Graz Tip
PSV Eindhoven
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
08:00
Sturm Graz

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

PSV Eindhoven vs Sturm Graz AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is PSV Eindhoven or the Draw. PSV Eindhoven take on Sturm Graz in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. PSV Eindhoven has a 32% probability to beat Sturm Graz at home. Sturm Graz playing away has a 68% probability to beat PSV Eindhoven.

Win Probability

PSV Eindhoven
Sturm Graz
W 32% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
68% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: PSV Eindhoven or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

PSV Eindhoven
Sturm Graz
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.3
1.4

Head-to-Head

PSV Eindhoven
 
Sturm Graz
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
PSV Eindhoven vs Sturm Graz Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
80%
20%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
64%
36%
Defending (H2H)
58%
42%
FORME (H2H)
56%
44%
PSV Eindhoven Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
74%
FORME
42%
Sturm Graz Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
21%
Defending %
63%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


PSV Eindhoven or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Sturm Graz
PSV Eindhoven