Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Wales Penybont vs Barry Town Tip
Penybont
Premier
14 January 2022
07:45
Barry Town

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Penybont vs Barry Town AI Prediction 14 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Penybont take on Barry Town in this Premier league match played in Wales. Penybont has a 72% probability to beat Barry Town at home. Barry Town playing away has a 28% probability to beat Penybont.

Win Probability

Penybont
Barry Town
W 72% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
28% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Penybont
Barry Town
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
3
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.2

Premier League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
18 15 2 147 33 47
2. Newtown AFC
18 10 3 537 15 33
3. Flint Town United
18 10 2 637 12 32
4. Penybont
18 8 6 436 14 30
5. GAP Connah S Quay FC
18 7 6 519 7 27
6. Caernarfon Town
18 8 3 730 4 27
7. Bala Town
18 6 8 429 2 26
8. Cardiff MET
17 5 5 715 -9 20
9. Barry Town
17 5 4 822 -4 19
10. Haverfordwest County AFC
18 4 5 917 -14 17
11. Aberystwyth Town
18 5 2 1114 -14 17
12. Cefn Druids AFC
18 0 2 1612 -46 2

Head-to-Head

Penybont
 
Barry Town
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Penybont vs Barry Town Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
54%
46%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
71%
29%
Attacking (H2H)
79%
21%
Defending (H2H)
55%
45%
FORME (H2H)
71%
29%
Penybont Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
15
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
55%
FORME
67%
Barry Town Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
36%
Defending %
45%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Premier
27 Apr 2021
Penybont
Barry Town
Premier
20 Apr 2021
Penybont
Barry Town
Premier
16 Mar 2021
Penybont
Barry Town
Premier
09 Mar 2021
Penybont
Barry Town
Premier
22 Nov 2019
Penybont
Barry Town