Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Wales Penybont vs Aberystwyth Town Tip
Penybont
Premier League
23 September 2022
06:45
Aberystwyth Town

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Penybont vs Aberystwyth Town AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Penybont or the Draw. Penybont take on Aberystwyth Town in this Premier League league match played in Wales. Penybont has a 66% probability to beat Aberystwyth Town at home. Aberystwyth Town playing away has a 34% probability to beat Penybont.

Win Probability

Penybont
Aberystwyth Town
W 66% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
34% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Penybont or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Penybont
Aberystwyth Town
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
2.6

Premier League League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
7 6 1 020 17 19
2. Penybont
8 5 1 214 4 16
3. GAP Connah S Quay FC
8 5 0 39 3 15
4. Bala Town
8 4 2 213 7 14
5. Caernarfon Town
7 4 0 313 5 12
6. Cardiff MET
8 4 0 411 -4 12
7. Haverfordwest County AFC
8 3 2 312 2 11
8. Flint Town United
8 3 2 311 -1 11
9. Aberystwyth Town
8 3 0 59 -9 9
10. Newtown AFC
8 2 2 411 -6 8
11. Pontypridd Town
8 2 1 54 -7 7
12. Airbus UK
8 0 1 78 -11 1

Head-to-Head

Penybont
 
Aberystwyth Town
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Penybont vs Aberystwyth Town Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
77%
23%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
75%
25%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
62%
38%
FORME (H2H)
75%
25%
Penybont Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
56%
FORME
60%
Aberystwyth Town Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
13
Attacking %
22%
Defending %
28%
FORME
20%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.501.574.104.695.506.62
1.471.544.304.965.556.7
1.481.544.304.95.656.73
1.471.564.054.845.156.51
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.502.731.501.58
2.382.671.491.6
2.382.671.491.6
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.171.234.505.44
1.151.224.455.63
1.151.224.445.62
Bookies
YesNo
1.731.862.002.17
1.671.82.052.25
1.671.762.152.31
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.131.941.222.222.5031.46
1.101.941.162.142.4357.82
1.101.941.162.142.4357.82
1.16-02.05-0n/a
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Penybont or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Premier League
21 Jan 2022
Penybont
Aberystwyth Town
Premier League
22 Oct 2021
Penybont
Aberystwyth Town
League Cup
06 Aug 2021
Penybont
Aberystwyth Town
Premier League
27 Mar 2021
Penybont
Aberystwyth Town
Premier League
15 Sep 2020
Penybont
Aberystwyth Town