Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Paris Saint Germain vs Angers Tip
Paris Saint Germain
Ligue 1
15 October 2021
07:00
Angers

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Paris Saint Germain vs Angers AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Paris Saint Germain or the Draw. Paris Saint Germain take on Angers in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Paris Saint Germain has a 66% probability to beat Angers at home. Angers playing away has a 34% probability to beat Paris Saint Germain.

Win Probability

Paris Saint Germain
Angers
W 66% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
34% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Paris Saint Germain or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Paris Saint Germain
Angers
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.6

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
11 9 1 1 24 14 28
2. Lens
11 6 3 2 20 8 21
3. Nice
11 6 3 2 21 13 20
4. Marseille
11 5 4 2 19 7 19
5. Rennes
11 5 3 3 16 7 18
6. Angers
11 4 5 2 17 4 17
7. Nantes
11 5 2 4 16 4 17
8. Monaco
11 5 2 4 17 3 17
9. Lyon
11 4 4 3 18 2 16
10. Lille
11 4 3 4 14 -2 15
11. Lorient
11 3 6 2 12 -2 15
12. Strasbourg
11 4 2 5 18 2 14
13. Montpellier
11 3 4 4 18 -1 13
14. Clermont Foot
11 3 4 4 14 -8 13
15. Estac Troyes
11 3 3 5 11 -4 12
16. Reims
11 2 5 4 12 -2 11
17. Bordeaux
11 1 6 4 13 -9 9
18. Stade Brestois 29
11 0 6 5 12 -8 6
19. Metz
11 1 3 7 12 -14 6
20. Saint Etienne
11 0 5 6 11 -14 5

Head-to-Head

Paris Saint Germain
 
Angers
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Paris Saint Germain vs Angers Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
94%
6%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
93%
7%
Attacking (H2H)
63%
38%
Defending (H2H)
67%
33%
FORME (H2H)
67%
33%
Paris Saint Germain Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
91%
Defending %
64%
FORME
80%
Angers Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
27%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Paris Saint Germain or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Coupe de France
21 Apr 2021
Paris Saint Germain
Angers
5-0
Ligue 1
16 Jan 2021
Paris Saint Germain
Angers
0-1
Ligue 1
02 Oct 2020
Paris Saint Germain
Angers
6-1
Ligue 1
11 Apr 2020
Paris Saint Germain
Angers
Ligue 1
05 Oct 2019
Paris Saint Germain
Angers
4-0