Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Paris FC vs Grenoble Tip
Paris FC
Ligue 2
14 May 2022
05:00
Grenoble

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Paris FC vs Grenoble AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Paris FC or the Draw. Paris FC take on Grenoble in this Ligue 2 league match played in France. Paris FC has a 77% probability to beat Grenoble at home. Grenoble playing away has a 23% probability to beat Paris FC.

Win Probability

Paris FC
Grenoble
W 77% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
23% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Paris FC or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Paris FC
Grenoble
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
0.4

Ligue 2 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Toulouse
38 23 10 582 49 79
2. Ajaccio
38 22 9 739 20 75
3. Auxerre
38 21 11 661 22 74
4. Paris FC
38 20 10 854 19 70
5. Sochaux
38 19 11 847 13 68
6. Guingamp
38 15 13 1052 4 58
7. Caen
38 13 11 1451 9 50
8. LE Havre
38 13 11 1438 -3 50
9. Nimes
38 14 7 1744 -7 49
10. PAU
38 14 7 1741 -8 49
11. Dijon
38 13 8 1748 -5 47
12. Bastia
38 10 16 1238 2 46
13. Niort
38 12 10 1639 -3 46
14. Amiens
38 9 17 1243 2 44
15. Grenoble
38 12 8 1832 -12 44
16. Valenciennes
38 10 14 1434 -13 44
17. Rodez
38 10 13 1532 -10 43
18. Quevilly
38 10 10 1833 -17 40
19. Dunkerque
38 8 7 2328 -25 31
20. Nancy
38 6 9 2332 -37 27

Head-to-Head

Paris FC
 
Grenoble
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Paris FC vs Grenoble Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
75%
25%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
62%
38%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
33%
67%
FORME (H2H)
48%
52%
Paris FC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
73%
FORME
67%
Grenoble Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
87%
FORME
73%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.601.663.904.35.256.01
1.571.634.204.695.005.71
1.581.644.054.475.255.99
1.571.643.754.25.506.52
1.571.643.754.25.506.52
1.611.654.104.45.405.94
1.601.673.954.45.005.75
1.571.634.204.695.005.71
1.561.644.054.664.805.67
1.611.644.184.425.616.05
1.541.614.074.565.426.33
1.551.614.104.545.506.32
1.631.674.104.395.255.73
1.601.663.904.35.256.01
1.571.624.154.525.506.18
1.601.674.004.445.005.71
1.591.643.974.325.556.26
1.601.683.904.394.905.7
1.621.693.904.315.005.7
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.803.161.381.46
2.953.261.381.44
2.903.21.391.45
2.753.081.401.48
2.753.081.401.48
2.943.251.381.44
3.203.531.341.39
2.953.261.381.44
1.841.92.042.11
3.053.261.401.44
1.771.842.092.19
2.853.251.361.44
2.943.251.381.44
2.803.161.381.46
2.953.231.391.45
2.703.051.401.49
2.923.161.411.46
3.203.531.341.39
1.751.82.172.25
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.251.313.604.19
1.221.274.004.65
1.231.284.054.61
1.251.33.754.29
1.221.274.004.65
1.251.33.784.31
1.241.293.954.48
1.221.274.004.65
1.992.051.891.95
1.261.33.964.36
2.002.081.861.93
1.201.273.954.76
1.251.33.784.31
1.251.313.604.19
1.221.274.154.75
1.221.283.804.51
1.251.294.004.44
1.241.293.954.48
1.691.742.262.35
Bookies
YesNo
1.801.941.902.06
1.781.911.952.1
1.761.91.952.12
1.8521.852
1.801.941.902.06
1.851.951.952.06
1.831.961.902.04
1.781.911.952.1
1.761.872.002.15
1.841.961.922.05
1.801.941.902.06
1.801.892.002.12
1.751.891.952.12
1.801.941.912.07
1.831.961.902.04
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.152.021.242.312.2514.09
1.111.971.182.212.3024.75
1.172.011.252.262.4016.79
1.121.931.252.362.3016.98
1.141.991.252.352.2514.17
1.1621.252.292.3415.57
1.142.021.212.252.2516.19
1.111.971.182.212.3024.75
1.172.011.252.252.4217.47
1.111.941.202.232.3727.36
1.151.991.232.242.4019.9
1.1621.252.292.3415.57
1.152.021.242.312.2514.09
1.151.971.252.282.4018.32
1.172.041.222.22.3818.08
1.182.021.272.32.3614.11
1.142.021.212.252.2516.19
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Paris FC or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 2
24 Jul 2021
Grenoble
Paris FC
Ligue 2
18 May 2021
Grenoble
Paris FC
Ligue 2
20 Mar 2021
Grenoble
Paris FC
Ligue 2
28 Nov 2020
Grenoble
Paris FC
Ligue 2
03 Apr 2020
Grenoble
Paris FC