Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria Paradou AC vs WA Tlemcen Tip
Paradou AC
Ligue 1
25 November 2021
01:30
WA Tlemcen

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Paradou AC vs WA Tlemcen AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Paradou AC take on WA Tlemcen in this Ligue 1 league match played in Algeria. Paradou AC has a 66% probability to beat WA Tlemcen at home. WA Tlemcen playing away has a 34% probability to beat Paradou AC.

Win Probability

Paradou AC
WA Tlemcen
W 66% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
34% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Paradou AC
WA Tlemcen
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.3
0.5
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.5
1.5

Ligue 1 League Table (Algeria)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Olympique Medea
6 4 1 18 5 13
2. US Biskra
5 4 0 110 6 12
3. Paradou AC
5 4 0 110 4 12
4. USM Alger
6 3 2 111 8 11
5. CS Constantine
6 3 2 18 5 11
6. CR Belouizdad
6 3 2 110 3 11
7. ES Setif
6 2 4 05 3 10
8. Hussein Dey
6 2 3 16 1 9
9. MC Alger
5 2 2 14 0 8
10. JS Saoura
4 2 1 18 6 7
11. MC Oran
6 1 2 35 -3 5
12. RC Relizane
6 1 2 34 -8 5
13. JS Kabylie
4 0 4 03 0 4
14. RC Arba
6 0 4 22 -9 4
15. ASO Chlef
5 0 3 20 -2 3
16. HB Chelghoum Laïd
6 0 3 30 -4 3
17. WA Tlemcen
6 1 0 52 -7 3
18. NC Magra
6 0 1 52 -8 1

Head-to-Head

Paradou AC
 
WA Tlemcen
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Paradou AC vs WA Tlemcen Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
83%
17%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
82%
18%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
75%
25%
Paradou AC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
25%
FORME
75%
WA Tlemcen Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
25%
Defending %
25%
FORME
25%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
13 Jul 2021
Paradou AC
WA Tlemcen
Ligue 1
06 Feb 2021
Paradou AC
WA Tlemcen