Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Palmeiras vs RB Bragantino Tip
Palmeiras
Serie A
14 May 2022
07:30
RB Bragantino

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Palmeiras vs RB Bragantino AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or RB Bragantino. Palmeiras take on RB Bragantino in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Palmeiras has a 39% probability to beat RB Bragantino at home. RB Bragantino playing away has a 61% probability to beat Palmeiras.

Win Probability

Palmeiras
RB Bragantino
W 39% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
61% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or RB BragantinoType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Palmeiras
RB Bragantino
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.6

Serie A League Table (Brazil)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Corinthians
6 4 1 110 4 13
2. Atletico-MG
7 3 3 111 4 12
3. Sao Paulo
6 3 2 111 4 11
4. Botafogo
6 3 2 110 3 11
5. Santos
6 3 1 210 5 10
6. Coritiba
6 3 1 211 3 10
7. Avai
6 3 1 27 -1 10
8. America Mineiro
6 3 0 37 0 9
9. Palmeiras
6 2 3 19 4 9
10. RB Bragantino
7 2 3 29 2 9
11. Internacional
6 2 3 16 0 9
12. Fluminense
6 2 2 26 0 8
13. Goias
6 2 2 27 -2 8
14. Cuiaba
6 2 1 35 -3 7
15. Atletico Paranaense
6 2 0 43 -5 6
16. Flamengo
6 1 3 26 0 6
17. Juventude
6 1 3 27 -3 6
18. Ceara
5 1 1 36 -3 4
19. Atletico Goianiense
6 0 3 33 -7 3
20. Fortaleza EC
5 0 1 43 -5 1

Head-to-Head

Palmeiras
 
RB Bragantino
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Palmeiras vs RB Bragantino Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
44%
56%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
38%
63%
FORME (H2H)
43%
57%
Palmeiras Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
64%
FORME
40%
RB Bragantino Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
79%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.431.474.605.027.258.35
1.401.444.504.968.009.57
1.401.444.605.077.759.19
1.401.464.204.777.509.55
1.401.434.504.859.0010.5
1.461.465.155.178.108.16
1.431.484.404.946.758.11
1.401.444.504.968.009.57
1.421.454.855.277.208.17
1.421.454.945.277.638.44
1.391.444.364.957.539.47
1.371.424.655.297.509.33
1.461.474.985.137.607.95
1.431.474.605.027.258.35
1.371.414.755.347.759.45
1.401.454.505.037.509.09
1.401.444.705.27.458.79
1.431.484.404.946.758.11
1.411.464.555.126.908.31
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.652.991.411.5
2.853.091.421.48
2.853.141.401.47
3.253.61.331.38
2.622.911.441.52
2.823.11.411.48
3.103.371.371.42
2.853.091.421.48
1.962.011.941.99
2.923.111.431.47
1.791.862.072.16
2.803.191.371.46
2.823.11.411.48
2.652.991.411.5
2.903.171.401.46
2.703.051.401.49
2.813.021.441.49
3.103.371.371.42
1.751.82.172.25
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.221.283.804.51
1.221.264.204.78
1.231.274.104.64
1.331.383.253.6
1.201.254.335.03
1.231.283.984.56
1.241.284.104.57
1.221.264.204.78
1.831.882.072.14
1.241.274.274.68
1.621.692.312.45
1.201.264.004.8
1.231.283.984.56
1.221.283.804.51
1.221.264.204.78
1.221.283.804.51
1.241.284.154.6
1.241.284.104.57
1.541.592.562.7
Bookies
YesNo
1.932.091.781.92
1.952.091.801.92
1.952.091.801.92
2.052.221.701.82
1.952.091.801.92
1.982.091.831.92
1.982.121.781.89
1.952.091.801.92
1.952.091.801.92
1.972.11.801.91
1.932.091.781.92
1.952.071.831.93
1.952.121.751.89
1.952.121.751.89
1.982.121.781.89
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.101.851.192.122.80-85.37
1.071.791.162.063.00-23.08
1.101.811.212.133.00-43.56
1.081.821.202.192.70-162
1.071.811.182.152.75-54.78
1.131.841.232.123.08-61.71
1.101.841.202.142.80-106.62
1.071.791.162.063.00-23.08
1.111.831.212.122.98-53.37
1.051.771.172.142.83-29.89
1.081.791.192.113.00-30.12
1.121.851.212.112.93-81.72
1.101.851.192.122.80-85.37
1.091.791.202.113.05-31.57
1.101.851.182.092.88-48.31
1.111.861.192.12.85-75.98
1.101.841.202.142.80-106.62
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
RB Bragantino

Last 5 Matches

Paulista - A1
26 Mar 2022
Palmeiras
RB Bragantino
Paulista - A1
20 Mar 2022
Palmeiras
RB Bragantino
Serie A
10 Oct 2021
Palmeiras
RB Bragantino
Serie A
23 Jun 2021
Palmeiras
RB Bragantino
Paulista - A1
15 May 2021
Palmeiras
RB Bragantino