Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Olympiakos Piraeus vs Fenerbahce Tip
Olympiakos Piraeus
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
08:00
Fenerbahce

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Olympiakos Piraeus vs Fenerbahce AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Olympiakos Piraeus or the Draw. Olympiakos Piraeus take on Fenerbahce in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Olympiakos Piraeus has a 36% probability to beat Fenerbahce at home. Fenerbahce playing away has a 64% probability to beat Olympiakos Piraeus.

Win Probability

Olympiakos Piraeus
Fenerbahce
W 36% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
64% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Olympiakos Piraeus or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Olympiakos Piraeus
Fenerbahce
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.6

Head-to-Head

Olympiakos Piraeus
 
Fenerbahce
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Olympiakos Piraeus vs Fenerbahce Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
100%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
47%
53%
Olympiakos Piraeus Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
47%
Defending %
58%
FORME
47%
Fenerbahce Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
58%
Defending %
58%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Olympiakos Piraeus or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Fenerbahce
Olympiakos Piraeus