Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
England Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough Tip
Nottingham Forest
Championship
15 September 2021
06:45
Middlesbrough
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Middlesbrough. Nottingham Forest take on Middlesbrough in this Championship league match played in England. Nottingham Forest has a 57% probability to beat Middlesbrough at home. Middlesbrough playing away has a 43% probability to beat Nottingham Forest.

Win Probability

Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough
W 57% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
43% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Middlesbrough Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Head-to-Head

Nottingham Forest
 
Middlesbrough
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
54%
46%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
44%
56%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
17%
83%
Nottingham Forest Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
38%
FORME
7%
Middlesbrough Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
46%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.85 3.01 3.00 3.17 2.70 2.84
2.85 2.97 3.00 3.13 2.80 2.91
2.85 3.02 2.95 3.14 2.70 2.85
2.80 2.97 3.00 3.19 2.70 2.86
2.90 3.08 3.00 3.19 2.62 2.76
2.84 2.95 3.20 3.33 2.68 2.77
3.00 3.12 3.00 3.12 2.70 2.79
2.85 2.97 3.00 3.13 2.80 2.91
2.80 3.02 2.90 3.14 2.65 2.85
2.91 2.99 3.07 3.16 2.80 2.87
2.82 2.99 2.98 3.17 2.71 2.86
2.84 2.95 3.20 3.33 2.68 2.77
2.85 3.01 3.00 3.17 2.70 2.84
2.80 2.97 3.00 3.19 2.70 2.86
2.81 2.98 2.96 3.15 2.73 2.89
2.90 3.11 2.90 3.11 2.63 2.8
2.87 3.02 2.98 3.14 2.73 2.86
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
4.25 5.16 1.18 1.24
4.75 5.4 1.19 1.23
4.35 4.65 1.25 1.27
4.50 5.14 1.20 1.24
4.65 5.44 1.18 1.23
4.90 5.61 1.18 1.22
4.75 5.4 1.19 1.23
2.07 2.14 1.83 1.88
5.00 5.56 1.19 1.22
2.66 2.82 1.50 1.55
4.64 5.43 1.18 1.23
4.25 5.16 1.18 1.24
4.33 5.22 1.18 1.24
4.88 5.6 1.18 1.22
4.90 5.61 1.18 1.22
1.49 1.54 2.69 2.85
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.48 1.53 2.70 2.88
1.54 1.58 2.60 2.72
1.50 1.56 2.62 2.8
1.46 1.53 2.64 2.88
1.45 1.51 2.75 2.97
1.48 1.53 2.70 2.88
1.82 1.91 2.00 2.1
1.50 1.54 2.73 2.86
2.25 2.34 1.70 1.75
1.46 1.53 2.64 2.88
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.48 1.57 2.50 2.76
1.50 1.56 2.62 2.8
1.45 1.51 2.75 2.97
2.53 2.67 1.55 1.6
Bookies
Yes No
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
2.00 2.13 1.78 1.88
2.15 2.22 1.77 1.82
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
2.05 2.17 1.77 1.86
1.98 2.12 1.78 1.89
2.00 2.13 1.78 1.88
2.10 2.2 1.76 1.83
2.16 2.32 1.66 1.76
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
2.00 2.17 1.73 1.86
2.05 2.22 1.70 1.82
1.98 2.12 1.78 1.89
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.45 3.31 1.30 2.62 1.42 3.16
1.47 3.23 1.35 2.7 1.45 3.13
1.50 3.15 1.43 2.85 1.47 3.02
1.44 3.19 1.36 2.83 1.40 3
1.51 3.28 1.38 2.72 1.46 3.05
1.48 3.25 1.40 2.89 1.40 2.89
1.47 3.23 1.35 2.7 1.45 3.13
1.48 3.17 1.41 2.86 1.44 2.99
1.45 3.16 1.38 2.84 1.42 3.02
1.51 3.28 1.38 2.72 1.46 3.05
1.45 3.31 1.30 2.62 1.42 3.16
1.45 3.11 1.40 2.89 1.43 3.02
1.48 3.1 1.43 2.89 1.46 3.02
1.48 3.25 1.40 2.89 1.40 2.89
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Middlesbrough

Last 5 Matches

Championship
20 Jan 2021
Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough
1-2
Championship
31 Oct 2020
Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough
1-0
Championship
02 Mar 2020
Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough
2-2
Championship
10 Dec 2019
Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough
1-1
Championship
22 Apr 2019
Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough
3-0